Big Team Vs The Dons - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Big Team Vs The Dons

:yikes3: Someone's in for a roasting on here!

What he said is true, we bottled it today. the performance was rank, we showed today we don't have what it takes to win the league or at least take celtic to the wire.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this is Flood's swangsong in a Dons top. He just drags the team down.

Dundee were no better in the 2nd half than the 1st, and rarely put Aberdeen under any pressure, but if you're going to treat an important game like a kick around on the beach then you run the risk of giving away a goal.

Wrong team out today (again) and we got what we deserved.

credit to Aberdeen for taking it this far

Absolutely. Everyone outside of the big two should be rooting for Aberdeen this year to win it. Although with Celtic's budget I admit it was always going to be a tall order.

Absolutely. Everyone outside of the big two should be rooting for Aberdeen this year to win it. Although with Celtic's budget I admit it was always going to be a tall order.

Agreed. And with the transfer window it gives the bigger budget clubs another chance to improve their squads, exactly what celtic did

There was a point where I dared to believe it could be done but after the performance against Motherwell last week I soon came back down to earth.

Hopefully we get Pawlett fully fit and and Hayes back for the next game.

Having both available and fully fit is absolutely vital to our style of play.

Can only assume Pawlett wasn't fit to start again.

Cammy Smith must be spitting nails.

Plays brilliantly for the U-20's, does what's asked of him when he gets a chance in the 1st team, and then gets overlooked for the crab that is Flood.

Cammy Smith must be spitting nails.

Plays brilliantly for the U-20's, does what's asked of him when he gets a chance in the 1st team, and then gets overlooked for the crab that is Flood.

Not sure Smith is a holding midfielder like Flood - would need a change of formation to include Smith at the expense of Flood.

Be interesting next season to see the next stage of McInnes's plan especially if Jack moves on.

Is Kenny McLean meant to be good? I'm not seeing it so far...

He was pish the day.

I'm starting to go into Cove mode though and blame Flood for this.....he seems to suck the ability out of guys like Jack and McLean to actually play.

Ach Flood gets way too much stick.

When he first came he was odds on favourite to win our POTY until he got injured.

Has had a few niggly injuries ever since and hasn't been as good but nowhere near as bad as some make out.

With Hayes injured and Pawlett apparently not fit enough to complete more than 60 minutes Flood is always going to play.

Once everyone is fit I doubt he'll start much if at all.

Guest faircity

Shitey game today, Aberdeen were poor but once again it has to be said they were on the end of a truly horrific decision.

Fairly confident in suggesting that these key judgements certainly don't even themselves out over the course.

He was pish the day.

I'm starting to go into Cove mode though and blame Flood for this.....he seems to suck the ability out of guys like Jack and McLean to actually play.

I'm the one who told Cove that Flood was pish ;)