Murphy Stops Soapbox Tour - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Murphy Stops Soapbox Tour

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought the daiy mail would have the egg thrower named and shamed all over the papers by now ...funny that!

No they only dig bag on yessers 20 odd years and print it as if it is relevant to todays referendum.Pish poor journalism by the Brit press. How long will it be until there is a story about the SNLA sending hoax bombs to Murphy or any other No er?

Larky we have pictures and videos of the egger aye clear pics of him that have been handed into the police.His face has been allover the news.Has any arrests been made? No.

this is the bit that is really staring to get on my thrupenny's. How the hell has he not been named yet?

Larky we have pictures and videos of the egger aye clear pics of him that have been handed into the police.His face has been allover the news.Has any arrests been made? No.

Do they include the picture of the entierly wrong boy you posted in here after you done your "digging" but prior to dropping your "bombshell"?

Edited by neil r

Just recieved this on PM, is there any truth to it?

Remember if you vote yes that salmond has omitted to tell everyone that he is changing the voting system. It will be by PR only not half and half as it is now. So for those that say that they are not voting for the snp in the referendum think well. Do you think that if there is a yes vote that you will get rid of the snp when the next election in 2016 will be by PR only. This is from the white paper.

Remember if you vote yes that salmond has omitted to tell everyone that he is changing the voting system. It will be by PR only not half and half as it is now. So for those that say that they are not voting for the snp in the referendum think well. Do you think that if there is a yes vote that you will get rid of the snp when the next election in 2016 will be by PR only. This is from the white paper.

Who sent you that? :lol:

If 2011 was exclusively PR the SNP would have got just 44% of the seats and no overall majority. Explain that to your PMer...

Edited by Toepoke

I heard that if we vote yes Salmond is going to crown himself Emperor of Scotland.

Is he feck, I've already got that job lined up for myself, and here are my plans

1) Move the capital to Govan

2) Sack the SFA

3) Reclaim Berwick

4) Swap Dundee for the Falklands

5) Accept all the bribery and corruption offered to me

Yes campaign are going to have to show incredible restraint in the next two weeks. The campaign has been utterly fantastic IMO and people have waited generations for this opportunity. We cannot allow independence to be risked at several flashpoints in the next fortnight. There's a chance Murphy will be back on the road again and events this week mean tension is going to escalate further. Farage is also going to be in town at some point and given his last visits, that's also likely to be a rowdy affair. And last but not least, the pre-poll Orange Order walk is unlikely to pass without problems.

Every one of these is a problem IMO and a honey pot for some kind of trouble, and I can seriously see one or two getting very out of hand. I don't necessarily buy some of the conspiracy nonsense, but these are prime opportunities for unknown individuals to cause real trouble and the media to maximise damage to the Yes campaign.

Big couple of weeks coming up. We need to expect provocation and it's important Yessers do what they can to ignore it and get on with the campaign.

Yes campaign are going to have to show incredible restraint in the next two weeks. The campaign has been utterly fantastic IMO and people have waited generations for this opportunity. We cannot allow independence to be risked at several flashpoints in the next fortnight. There's a chance Murphy will be back on the road again and events this week mean tension is going to escalate further. Farage is also going to be in town at some point and given his last visits, that's also likely to be a rowdy affair. And last but not least, the pre-poll Orange Order walk is unlikely to pass without problems.

Every one of these is a problem IMO and a honey pot for some kind of trouble, and I can seriously see one or two getting very out of hand. I don't necessarily buy some of the conspiracy nonsense, but these are prime opportunities for unknown individuals to cause real trouble and the media to maximise damage to the Yes campaign.

Big couple of weeks coming up. We need to expect provocation and it's important Yessers do what they can to ignore it and get on with the campaign.

Couldn't agree more. I've adopted (unusually for me) a smile and disarm policy in the face of heated argument over the last few weeks. 'Really? That's an interesting point you're making but have thought about this...?' Works a treat on most occasions and I've managed to engage with and even turn several 'No's' that way.

Couldn't agree more. I've adopted (unusually for me) a smile and disarm policy in the face of heated argument over the last few weeks. 'Really? That's an interesting point you're making but have thought about this...?' Works a treat on most occasions and I've managed to engage with and even turn several 'No's' that way.

Aye. You don't win over many people by calling them traitors or quislings or anything else derogatory.