British Ulster Alliance? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

British Ulster Alliance?

Just been stuck behind these bellends as they marched through Renfrew.

At first I thought it was an Orange Walk but after a minute I had read a couple of the drums and identified them as the British Ulster Alliance.

Never heard of them before but from their pretend historical military uniforms I'm guessing they're some sort of extra racist group with Orange overtones.

Now seriously beginning to regret not just gunning the engine and running the Kunts over. Wife might have been annoyed with the damage to her car but I'm sure she would have forgiven me.

Anyone seen this mob marching recently?

Sure it's not just the name of an orange band? This is about the time the moronic khunts start practicing for their big day.

I don't think so. They weren't wearing the usual gear or the incredibly camp orange sashes.

Quite a few of them had uniforms reminiscent of WW1 British soldiers including the bandage like long socks.

Anyone got a Hummer I can borrow. I'm sure quite a few of them will still be at the gathering point near Decathlon.

Good lord! They're banned from Orange Walks? How horrible do you have to be to be banned from Orange Walks?

Yep, this lot were amongst them but sadly there were others.

You'd have to be a right mental clown to get banned by the Orange Walk!

Why are men marching to honour their civil and religious liberties so offensive to others?

Let them March I say, to each their own, we live in a free multicultural society where adults should be allowed to express their beliefs without sad bigots threatining to run them over with cars.

Why are men marching to honour their civil and religious liberties so offensive to others?

Let them March I say, to each their own, we live in a free multicultural society where adults should be allowed to express their beliefs without sad bigots threatining to run them over with cars.

Haha

I didn't threaten, I merely mused on the possibility. I'm too tight to pay for repairs so wouldn't have done it. Probably.

I had the misfortune to be stuck behind a fukin March in Clydebank yesterday. Don't know what it was commemorating, but one gent in particular looked resplendent in an orange hi viz jacket, a glengarry, kilt and a sporran that resembled a skinned badger. Strange when the OO are particularly self-loathing to anything remotely Scottish.

Considering I had the misfortune of having several family members who were once part of this repugnant organisation and witnessed some of their behaviours, I really wish these marches were consigned to the dustbin. They have no place in a modern society.

I 'm with you, give the majority a vote where we can express our belief in our democratic right to ban these scum from our streets forever. :ok:

So if a Republican type band marched by your house with tri colours galore and full on Rebs being played you wouldn't bat an eyelid?

So if a Republican type band marched by your house with tri colours galore and full on Rebs being played you wouldn't bat an eyelid?

Who draws the line?

55% voted against Independece, should we ban any Independence rally? Of course not.

We shouldn't ban stuff just we don't like it.

Don't get me wrong, 5 years in Rutherglen with an Orange Flute band practising near my house sent me up the wall.

However, if anyone breaks the law during a march, get them lifted.

Who draws the line?

55% voted against Independece, should we ban any Independence rally? Of course not.

Don't get me wrong, 5 years in Rutherglen with an Orange Flute band practising near my house sent me up the wall.

Should we accept racism or shouldn't take steps to stop it just because we don't like it?

Should we accept racism or shouldn't take steps to stop it just because we don't like it?

Of course not.

My first question was 'Who draws the line?'.

If people promote or threaten violence, get them lifted. If people break the law, get them lifted.

However, if they remain within the law it's their right to express their views, no matter what I think of those views.

Of course not.

My first question was 'Who draws the line?'.

If people promote or threaten violence, get them lifted. If people break the law, get them lifted.

However, if they remain within the law it's their right to express their views, no matter what I think of those views.

Was just checking you thought there should be a line

They did two Saturday's ago, it was raining and there were more police than spectators however they never put me off my lunch. I actually know about half a dozen of the guys in the " memorial band" if they wish to honour someone who died in a ditch of bullet wounds in his back he got whilst shitting it and running away, then fair play to them, not my cup of tea, but like I say to each their own.

Good lord! They're banned from Orange Walks? How horrible do you have to be to be banned from Orange Walks?

There's onr in the East End of Glasgow that's banned as well. The reason they are banned is that they have pictures on their banners of "famous" UVF or UDA (can't remember which one) members who have been killed.

Strange when the OO are particularly self-loathing to anything remotely Scottish.

I wouldn't have said that, there are always Saltires on display at Orange walks - along with the UF & RHOU.

Who draws the line?

Did you stay next to the old Burgh primary ?

I had the misfortune to be stuck behind a fukin March in Clydebank yesterday. Don't know what it was commemorating, but one gent in particular looked resplendent in an orange hi viz jacket, a glengarry, kilt and a sporran that resembled a skinned badger. Strange when the OO are particularly self-loathing to anything remotely Scottish.

Where exactly do you think the majority of the Protestants in Ulster originated from?

Did you stay next to the old Burgh primary ?

Don't know. Cambuslang end of the Main St. Turn right, up the hill and turn right at the top. The were two schools there I think.