British Ulster Alliance? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

British Ulster Alliance?

Don't know. Cambuslang end of the Main St. Turn right, up the hill and turn right at the top. The were two schools there I think.

Sounds like the old Stonelaw High School. There is a lodge next door to it (just before the school) which is where I sat all my school exams.

Sounds like the old Stonelaw High School. There is a lodge next door to it (just before the school) which is where I sat all my school exams.

Did they not have schools in Perth in those days? ;-)

Sounds like one or the other.

It was 25 years ago for a year.

I used to work for the Post Office but not then and not anymore. Looking at a map it might have been Belmont Dr but not sure that rings a bell.

Our bus driver took a bit of a wrong turn on Sunday en route to hampden and we ended up going down the High Street just after 2pm.

Got stuck behind some march by a group called "The Regimental Blues". Streets shut off etc.

Surely a bit dumb of the council to let them march on the same day that Celtic are playing in a cup final a few miles away?

And bearing in mind Scotland has one of the lowest population densities in Europe, would it not be better to put them in a wide open space somewhere, a field or something, where they can march round till their hearts' content?

Our bus driver took a bit of a wrong turn on Sunday en route to hampden and we ended up going down the High Street just after 2pm.

Got stuck behind some march by a group called "The Regimental Blues". Streets shut off etc.

Surely a bit dumb of the council to let them march on the same day that Celtic are playing in a cup final a few miles away?

And bearing in mind Scotland has one of the lowest population densities in Europe, would it not be better to put them in a wide open space somewhere, a field or something, where they can march round till their hearts' content?

If it were up to me I'd dump the lot of them on St Kilda.

A recent trend I've noticed with the Orange bigots is that they are branching out to include homophobia now as well as anti-Catholicism.

If it were up to me I'd dump the lot of them on St Kilda.

A recent trend I've noticed with the Orange bigots is that they are branching out to include homophobia now as well as anti-Catholicism.

That's been there since the start.

It's only now that the rest of society is changing, we notice.

There's no point matching unless they're in people's faces. That's the appeal.