Scotland Players In Action - Page 36 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

Just drop the racist crap eh? Were fellow Scotland fans being racist when having a right go (rightly so) at McGeady? No. I spent many posts saying how much I never rated Gary Caldwell and several other Caucasian players. I slated them because I had my reasons so why should Feruz be any different or is he exempt because of his creed and colour which he shouldn't be as that would be deemed as racial prejudice against Caucasians would it not?

In short if someone gets me angry then they earn my wrath whatever their creed or colour. I am not sure what part of that you don't understand?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was indifferent to Quashie. And never had any big rant against him. I suppose that was because he always remained open for selection for us once he had committed to playing for us hence no problem with him. Whereas Feruz has shat on anyone who have helped him.

That's quite homophobic actually. Reported

If Fletcher would use his right foot he'd be a much more potent striker. That was a tap in with his right foot. Any amateur player can use their bad foot to finish from that far out. Fletcher constantly let's the ball run across him and makes it far more difficult for himself.

I agree with the sentiment but I think you should let run across your body an hit it with your back foot regardless of which foot your favour. Anyway...

What is Liam Henderson like? Just watched his goal and going by that he looks a prospect. More info please!

I wouldn't judge him based on his goals. He's more of a box to box CM, who will chip with attacks, but will probably be closer to the Scott Brown role when he's older. Definite potential to be a Scotland regular in a couple of years. Only 18.

I wouldn't judge him based on his goals. He's more of a box to box CM, who will chip with attacks, but will probably be closer to the Scott Brown role when he's older. Definite potential to be a Scotland regular in a couple of years. Only 18.

Brilliant, To be honest he wasn't even on my radar. Another good young prospect, happy days.

What is Liam Henderson like? Just watched his goal and going by that he looks a prospect. More info please!

Son of Nicky Henderson ex of partick thistle and falkirk amongst others. He is extremely well thought of at celtic. Know a couple of coaches there and he is tipped for the top. Hopefully he shows the required dedication. His dad was a good pro, I believe, so should have the required support.