Scotland Players In Action - Page 35 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling someone you have never met or spoken to in your life a 'a complete khunt' is also a serious allegation.

Perhaps he should have thought twice before shafting us? Just look to the stick Aiden McGeady takes on here for turning his back on us and he has been called every name under the sun on here. Feruz came to Scotland was made welcome, officials at Celtic fought tooth and nail to stop him being deported and not long after that he kicked them in the teeth buggering off to Chelsea. He represented Scotland (was that out of convenience to put up a front) and then kick us in the teeth as well. And here you are not expecting him to be condemned in anyway? Crazy.

I will be back here eating huge humble pie if he pulls on a Scotland jersey ever again but will you if he never does?

If Fletcher would use his right foot he'd be a much more potent striker. That was a tap in with his right foot. Any amateur player can use their bad foot to finish from that far out. Fletcher constantly let's the ball run across him and makes it far more difficult for himself.

If Fletcher would use his right foot he'd be a much more potent striker. That was a tap in with his right foot. Any amateur player can use their bad foot to finish from that far out. Fletcher constantly let's the ball run across him and makes it far more difficult for himself.

I've been saying that for a while. He should go away and work on his right foot. He did it against Ireland early on where he had a great chance on his right but flicked it with the outside of his left.

He is almost 28 now. If he hasn't bothered to practice with his right foot so far he's probably not going to start now?

It always amazes me how many professional footballers can hardly use their "wrong" foot. I think it' something they should have to learn as youngsters.

Perhaps he should have thought twice before shafting us? Just look to the stick Aiden McGeady takes on here for turning his back on us and he has been called every name under the sun on here. Feruz came to Scotland was made welcome, officials at Celtic fought tooth and nail to stop him being deported and not long after that he kicked them in the teeth buggering off to Chelsea. He represented Scotland (was that out of convenience to put up a front) and then kick us in the teeth as well. And here you are not expecting him to be condemned in anyway? Crazy.

I will be back here eating huge humble pie if he pulls on a Scotland jersey ever again but will you if he never does?

You a celtic fan by any chance?

True. Shocker again because he's so one footed.