All Our Politicians Do Drugs - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

All Our Politicians Do Drugs

Fair play to most of them for being honest. Most polititions would have squirmed there way out of the question like Murphy

Guess which one is catching all the flak today and having to deny he used to sniff glue.

seeing as they were being so honest they should have kept it going,

have you tried magic mushrooms?

what age were you when you saw your first scud book?

what's the fastest speed you've been in a car?

have you tried a doner kebab?

Guess which one is catching all the flak today and having to deny he used to sniff glue.

He's an utter clown! Only he could screw this up - all the other leaders come out with a bit of integrity, being honest and admitting they tried it when they were young.

Not Jim though. He can't remember!

Then he tries to say he's some kind of working class hero, because he sniffed glue. Fekkin sniffed glue!! Like a total jake-bag!

And he didn't even take it like a normal person, he admits to "kind of sniffing glue out of crisp pokes"

Who the hell does that?!? He poured glue into a crisp bag first?! :wtf:

He's an utter clown! Only he could screw this up - all the other leaders come out with a bit of integrity, being honest and admitting they tried it when they were young.

Not Jim though. He can't remember!

Then he tries to say he's some kind of working class hero, because he sniffed glue. Fekkin sniffed glue!! Like a total jake-bag!

And he didn't even take it like a normal person, he admits to "kind of sniffing glue out of crisp pokes"

Who the hell does that?!? He poured glue into a crisp bag first?! :wtf:

How else do people sniff glue? I've only ever seen it out of crisp bags.

I've see glue sniffers using crisp bags back when I was growing up. But how does a "normal" person sniff glue?!

I missed that complaint, sniffing glue abnormally lol

EDIT: I thought thats how you did it put it in a bag then breath in and out of the bag, see shit, profit.

Edited by phart

thats how all the zoomers at my school did it although their preferred substance was Tippex fluid

Every day's a schoolday

(By that, I mean a day at my school, where we learned things. Not at your school, where folk took heroin through their Dib Dab sticks!)

Every day's a schoolday

(By that, I mean a day at my school, where we learned things. Not at your school, where folk took heroin through their Dib Dab sticks!)

The polis cracked down on shops selling a poke of crisps and some glue for a reason. (Same wee shops used to offer an individual fag and a match - wonder if any kids have bought that recently.)

even i never dabbled in solvent abuse.

Me either. Everything else up to but not including heroin back in the day but you wouldn't have caught me sniffing glue like a dosser.

Besides, it's a dirty high, I believe.

Edited by adamntg

Some great stuff in the comments section of the Scotsman and the Herald calling for the polis to investigate them :-))

Apparently, Sturgeon has also committed a heinous crime by not attending that Afghanistan war memorial for "our boys" yesterday. :rolleyes: Right wing press having a field day over it.

Some great stuff in the comments section of the Scotsman and the Herald calling for the polis to investigate them :-))

Apparently, Sturgeon has also committed a heinous crime by not attending that Afghanistan war memorial for "our boys" yesterday. :rolleyes: Right wing press having a field day over it.

Aye if I got it right she had the audacity to meet with council leads and do her job