Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 217 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Don't be ridiculous. Hating people because of their beliefs is bigotry. You don't know me but you hate me because I support Rangers. That makes you a bigot.

If you don't like that, stop discriminating.

I hate Rangers fans because of what they support but nice try at trying to label me.

Let's hope your fans and their bigotfest song book stay in the Championship.

So you are saying that the Club, an inanimate object, is awful?

How does that work?

You tell me, you seem to have me all figured out.

Congrats on your win today, you deserved to go through against Hibs.

Still hope you don't get promoted though - nothing personal, I'm sure you're a decent guy. As are my rangers supporting friends.

I just don't like rangers (define that how you like, be sure to tell me what I came up with), and would prefer them not to get promoted.

Hope that doesn't make me bigoted

I hate Rangers fans because of what they support but nice try at trying to label me.

Let's hope your fans and their bigotfest song book stay in the Championship.

You hate Rangers fans because of what they support? What is that, Rangers?

Any chance of something coherent?

For clarity, does that mean you hate me?

I'm not bothered, just interested in why you hate people you don't know anything about.

You tell me, you seem to have me all figured out.

Congrats on your win today, you deserved to go through against Hibs.

Still hope you don't get promoted though - nothing personal, I'm sure you're a decent guy. As are my rangers supporting friends.

I just don't like rangers (define that how you like, be sure to tell me what I came up with), and would prefer them not to get promoted.

Hope that doesn't make me bigoted

I have no idea what you are on about hence the questions. You said Rangers were awful (if you'd been talking about their play I would be agreeing) and I don't understand what you mean by Rangers in this context. I wanted to clarify but you have avoided answering.

It's not an attack, just interested what motivates you to say this.

It's not bigoted to dislike a football team, just tribalism. To hate all of their supporters just because they support that team is bigotry. It's fairly simple really.

I know folk on here can't seem to cope when a Rangers fan points out their flaws but that'd just tough on them. If they don't like what they are they can change.

I wouldn't be too sure I'm a decent guy. Not sure my wife would agree. ?

If that's aimed at me Renfrew I resent it. Show me where I have been poisonous on this thread?

It was a general comment as there are quite a few on here bitching about Rangers, simply because we beat Hibs.

I don't recall you being one of them but you obviously think you are.

You hate Rangers fans because of what they support? What is that, Rangers?

Any chance of something coherent?

For clarity, does that mean you hate me?

I'm not bothered, just interested in why you hate people you don't know anything about.

I guess it depends if you partake of the "song book" -

easy to hate them, without knowing them if they participate of songbook - quite ironic hearing participants of the song book calling other people bigots

Rangers crytalise a lot of people's viewpoints

FFS was there ever any doubt. QoS were not strong enough. Hibs are the perennial shit pants club of shit pants club. They just crap their pants every time sure as clockwork. Motherwell... Yeah.

It was three wonderful golden beautiful years but it was only ever going to be three..

The fact there was this gap is what actually matters.

When they get back up to the SPL it will IMHO turbo charge the novoYES.

Bring it on.

FFS was there ever any doubt. QoS were not strong enough. Hibs are the perennial shit pants club of shit pants club. They just crap their pants every time sure as clockwork. Motherwell... Yeah.

It was three wonderful golden beautiful years but it was only ever going to be three..

The fact there was this gap is what actually matters.

When they get back up to the SPL it will IMHO turbo charge the novoYES.

Bring it on.

You really are an obsessed bellend.

It must irk you something serious that we are almost back

It'll bother you when you're 2nd again shellick fhan.

I'll be happy with 2nd again, thanks xx

IF you get up, it wil be glorious to see your team struggle xx

Good luck against Motherwell - looking forward to an easy 9pts next season x

I guess it depends if you partake of the "song book" -

easy to hate them, without knowing them if they participate of songbook - quite ironic hearing participants of the song book calling other people bigots

Rangers crytalise a lot of people's viewpoints

Macy can't express why he hates, he just hates. It really is plain and simple bigotry.

To be clear I don't sing the songs, in fact I rarely sing as I'm a bloody awful singer. I hate the vile songs by the Rangers fans as they are inexcusable in my opinion.

I don't hate Celtic fans despite some of the songs some of them sing.

I don't hate Aberdeen fans despite some if the songs I've heard them sing.

It's being intelligent enough to not tar a group of people with the same brush because of some bad apples.

I'll be happy with 2nd again, thanks xx

IF you get up, it wil be glorious to see your team struggle xx

Good luck against Motherwell - looking forward to an easy 9pts next season x

If we get up I don't expect us not to struggle.

You'd rather talk rangers thank pump your sister tonight. That's sweet. Best she appreciates the 'SMALL' respite.

If we get up I don't expect us not to struggle.

You'd rather talk rangers thank pump your sister tonight. That's sweet. Best she appreciates the 'SMALL' respite.

Soooo....you'd rather pump your sister than talk about rangers?!

..... and you're a rangers fan???

Jeezo

Don't be ridiculous. Hating people because of their beliefs is bigotry. You don't know me but you hate me because I support Rangers. That makes you a bigot.

If you don't like that, stop discriminating.

If hating the right wing nazis that follow your club make anyone a bigot then fine by me. The BNP canvassed outside Ibrox for a good reason.

It was a general comment as there are quite a few on here bitching about Rangers, simply because we beat Hibs.

I don't recall you being one of them but you obviously think you are.

No I am sorry. I don't. But your comment was a reply to one of my posts hence the query on my part. Thanks for the clarification though.