Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 208 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Keith the oracle has told us that King has to wait for the SFA fit and proper person test before he writes his cheque and what Keith says is always true, just like Dave King.

He can invest as much money as he likes, any time he likes.

He doesn't "have" to wait for anything.

Could be good, sounds like ashley may be wanting out to a certain extent. However I wonder why he has called it now - why the rush to get his money back. I assume he will still be bleeding the club through the retail side?

Exactly what i am thinking.

King, thus far, has been all talk. He got fans on side by saying he'll invest his own money in the club. So far he's invested hee haw.

Yep, I think Ashley is calling him on it.

The sarcasm level of my post obviously wasn't high enough.

I know you were being sarcastic. I'm just clarifying for anyone who believes that pish though.

He can invest as much money as he likes, any time he likes.

He doesn't "have" to wait for anything.

I made the point about about 3 or 4 weeks ago that it made sense to get all the boxes ticked. Last thing we need is Yet more negative publicity about an investor/director/owner. His hand may well be forced now. Assuming he has one to play obviously.

Agree with eddard and fairbairn. A no brainer IF it can be achieved. The next few days will perhaps, finally, give us some clarity on what has been promised.

So the police visit SD HQ to requisition some paperwork and few days later Ashley calls in his loan...

If you believe Phil the Gob his loan has been in default for a while now so why call it in now. Has he actually taken any legal steps to call in the loan or is this all being done as PR through the papers for now.

5m is small change to a seriously wealthy individual like King is supposed to be. Ashley owned a lot less of Rangers and was prepared to lend 10m no bother. You just make it a condition of the loan that you get X directors on the board etc etc same as he did with whatever securities you require. Using the SFA clearance as an excuse is a pile of shite.

So the police visit SD HQ to requisition some paperwork and few days later Ashley calls in his loan...

If you believe Phil the Gob his loan has been in default for a while now so why call it in now. Has he actually taken any legal steps to call in the loan or is this all being done as PR through the papers for now.

5m is small change to a seriously wealthy individual like King is supposed to be. Ashley owned a lot less of Rangers and was prepared to lend 10m no bother. You just make it a condition of the loan that you get X directors on the board etc etc same as he did with whatever securities you require. Using the SFA clearance as an excuse is a pile of shite.

Apparently he called it in 5 days before the "raid" on SD HQ.

I get the feeling Ashley wants out quick. There is definitely a game of bluff going on between various interests. Ashley's commercial deals are probably being scrutinized and unpicked by the current board.

The same board that brought us Chris Graham & decided to hang up the "New Pioneers" painting.....

Yep, Ashley must be shitting himself :rollsmile:

I get the feeling Ashley wants out quick. There is definitely a game of bluff going on between various interests. Ashley's commercial deals are probably being scrutinized and unpicked by the current board.

maybe. alternativley it could be that the new board are being scrutinized and unpicked by Ashley...