Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 191 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

so if no Nomad is appointed in time, does that make King a glib and shameless liar?

Isn't he that already? According to a South African judge and a variety of TAMB posters?

Isn't the latter all that counts?

In the interests of fairness I've met a few very successful self made businessmen and they all come across as glib, 2 faced back stabbing bast@rds.

Isn't he that already? According to a South African judge and a variety of TAMB posters?

In the interests of fairness I've met a few very successful self made businessmen and they all come across as glib, 2 faced back stabbing bast@rds.

its just not a very good start is it?

oh and I worked with 4 guys who built up and then sold the company for £83m split between them. nice guys the lot of them, who were down to earth and good company, so you can do it without lying and being glib and shameless.

So it's the TAMB's fault that King is full of bullshit? :lol:

Looks like some Rangers fans haven't learned that blaming everyone who points out the duplicity of those in charge at Ibrox, isn't the best tactic.

So it's the TAMB's fault that King is full of bullshit? :lol:

Looks like some Rangers fans haven't learned that blaming everyone who points out the duplicity of those in charge at Ibrox, isn't the best tactic.

Except that's not what we're saying. What we're saying is we're prepared to give him time. He's not broken any promises or went back on his word yet.

What we are doing is highlighting the numpties on here who are desperate to cling on to anything that might look as if he's as bad as rest of the cnuts we've had to put up with over the last few years and then run on here going "told you, told you".

Except that's not what we're saying. What we're saying is we're prepared to give him time. He's not broken any promises or went back on his word yet.

What we are doing is highlighting the numpties on here who are desperate to cling on to anything that might look as if he's as bad as rest of the bunny rabbits we've had to put up with over the last few years and then run on here going "told you, told you".

It's not being a "numtpy" to highlight King's track record at Ibrox and in SA and say it's cause for concern. It's not being a "numpty" to point out that King said he had a NOMAD lined up, yet has failed to appoint one as yet. It's not being a "numpty" to question why neither the 3 bears or King have invested, with instead yet another "crisis loan" being taken by the club.

I'd say it's being an numpty to post a Picture from a cartoon, in which a character has ejaculated.

Maybe we just have different interpretations of what sensible discourse is, mind you.

It's not being a "numtpy" to highlight King's track record at Ibrox and in SA and say it's cause for concern. It's not being a "numpty" to point out that King said he had a NOMAD lined up, yet has failed to appoint one as yet. It's not being a "numpty" to question why neither the 3 bears or King have invested, with instead yet another "crisis loan" being taken by the club.

I'd say it's being an numpty to post a Picture from a cartoon, in which a character has ejaculated.

Maybe we just have different interpretations of what sensible discourse is, mind you.

Sensible discourse finished a long time ago when people stopped listening to what others were saying and kept on banging the same drum over and over.

In your case, i agree. Which is a shame as i used to think you offered decent points.

He's talking about you Parky. No investment can be carried out quickly due to needing approval from shareholders etc. There are laws and timescales around this.

The most recent loan was required now to avoid needing any cash from Ashley and is interest free.

This has been explained on here several times but you keep ignoring this to try and point score.

Please reread your comment and apply to yourself.

He's talking about you Parky. No investment can be carried out quickly due to needing approval from shareholders etc. There are laws and timescales around this.

The most recent loan was required now to avoid needing any cash from Ashley and is interest free.

This has been explained on here several times but you keep ignoring this to try and point score.

Please reread your comment and apply to yourself.

I don't ignore much on here (expect 95% of your posts, as i have you on ignore). So if you've mentioned this before, accompanied with something a bit more substance to back it up, then i'll have missed it.

I ignore most of what King says, as his words are worth next to nothing due to his previous actions. Once he starts backing his words up with actions, then i'll become less sceptical of what he says.

Regardless of whether a loan is interest free, for a club haemorrhaging cash and already with loans to pay off, another loan raises alarm bells. I'd expect this to be followed up fairly sharply with some details of how those in charge expect to turn the state of the clubs finances around and raise the capital required to pay back the loans already taken. Has it?

What's the plan? How will this plan be implemented? What are the timescales?

"We'll be back where we belong by 2022. Wearrapeepil. No surrender" isn't a real plan. Just empty rhetoric designed to appeal to Rangers fans.

King to announce that the club will be run solely on investment and not repeated share issues? If their board can source funds I don't think this is as good news as some of us might hope :wink2:

The above is out of ignorance, I'm far from a financial expert.

omnishambles

As Phil MacGob has written on his blog for individual shareholder investors to inject money without there being a full rights issue requires shareholder approval and they have tried and failed to get it twice now at least. It keeps getting voted down.

So until they can (which is far from certain) it will be emergency loans.

It is a bit off having an IPO and then letting your shares get de-listed a few short years later leaving all the folk who invested ed to semi####ed. Poor show. Who was that poster recommending we buy their shares a few weels back? I hope no one was foolish enough to do so because they will have a hard job getting rid of them anytime soon.

Edited by thplinth

In your case, i agree. Which is a shame as i used to think you offered decent points.

I was going to come on and say that if and when I see anything from King that makes me think he's failing to do what he said then I'd hold my hands up and admit it. I'd like to think over the years I've posted on here that that's been my style. I've then just read the post in between the one I've quoted and mine regarding not being able to get a NOMAD. So yes, it is concerning to say the least. I still don't think it's the doomsday scenario that some are predicting but it is a worry. I'm not a financial expert (no, really) so I don't fully understand the ramifications of this but in layman's terms I'd say it removes the ability for further shareholder investment in the club so unless King can sort it out and find a NOMAD to get us relisted (is that possible?) then the onus will fall on him to provide the funding. Interesting times ahead.