Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 186 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

apparently he is waiting for the SFA's go ahead. dont see why that stopped him contributing to the unsecured loan the other day but there you go.

Yeah, he has tried to equate being allowed on the board of Rangers (passing the SFA's F&PP Test) with investing in the club. Which are two completely separate things.

It may well be an attempt to put extra pressure on the SFA in to approving him. As it's clearly a test he should fail. Even though "HE'S ALLOWED TO BE A DIRECTOR IN SOUTH AFRICA."

Yeah, he has tried to equate being allowed on the board of Rangers (passing the SFA's F&PP Test) with investing in the club. Which are two completely separate things.

It may well be an attempt to put extra pressure on the SFA in to approving him. As it's clearly a test he should fail. Even though "HE'S ALLOWED TO BE A DIRECTOR IN SOUTH AFRICA."

Dog-with-bone.jpg

Dog-with-bone.jpg

:lol:

Hey, i'm just telling it like it is. Feel free to pick apart my post if you can identify any untruths in it ;)

apparently he is waiting for the SFA's go ahead. dont see why that stopped him contributing to the unsecured loan the other day but there you go.

Slow day for you pair aye? We covered this 2 pages ago did we not? It's nae wonder we are up to 309 pages :-))

Parkie - I don't think anyone is confusing the two. In the statement from the Club they stated that they wanted to allow the SFA to conclude their review before inviting him to invest. Given our, colourful, recent history with Board Members/Chief Executives/Owners the last thing we need is yet more negative publicity. This board need to be squeaky clean and certainly need to be SEEN to be doing things the right way.

As I've said already, they are all saying the right things, but that's all it is at the minute. Will be interesting to see what the next step is, especially if the SFA decide he doesn't pass the test.

I know you boys are desperate to see us fall further, but at least try and contain your excitement until something develops. Honestly yer like weans going on holiday. 'are we there yet, are we there yet??!!' :-)):-)):-))

:ok:

I think the NOMAD does depend on King as I think his past will be a factor.

Surely there's a big clock ticking? Don't they only get 30 days from the previous NOMAD resigning, to appoint a new one. Otherwise they are removed from the AIM?

Why don't you guys just subscribe to the Rangers YouTube channel? Or have you already paid for Rangers TV?

Nice long interview with Paul Murray which addresses all of the issues you keep banging on about and even talks about the NOMAD. Should help you get to sleep tonight and stop fretting over Rangers future.

?

Why don't you guys just subscribe to the Rangers YouTube channel? Or have you already paid for Rangers TV?

Nice long interview with Paul Murray which addresses all of the issues you keep banging on about and even talks about the NOMAD. Should help you get to sleep tonight and stop fretting over Rangers future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x45BtoJpoks

Ah yes. Thanks. All issues resolved.

Ah yes. Thanks. All issues resolved.

I didn't say they were resolved and neither does Murray. It's just the latest news basically.

It's just nice to see the Board actually being transparent like they promised.

Makes it boring for the baiters on here as they've basically got no ammo.

Let's see how things go in the next few weeks and then initial judgements can maybe be made on this new board.

I think we should all go to the Rangers YouTube channel for the latest impartial info.

The majority of non Rangers fans on here seem to get their fix on RangersMedia and Union Bears websites, so this would be a step up.

In many ways I think of it as the Methadone of Rangers news. It has enough to keep the obsessed fed with information, they can still get outraged/amused/indignant about what's going on but it doesn't have the same nasty side effects as the full strength fan websites. And I honestly think within a few years the likes of Shed, Rossy and Scotty could be fully weaned off and back on to reading about their own clubs.

I appreciate it's not without risks, and counselling and close supervision should be considered, because knowing these cheeky wee monkeys they could end up doing both, and that could easily lead to a complete breakdown and loss of control of normal bodily function and we only have to look at TartanJon to see what sort of thing can do to a man!!

Fingers crossed for them :ok:

TT

Edited by TartanTeddy