Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 168 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Serious question:

Will The Rangers form a guard of honour for Hearts once the league is wrapped up?

As pathetic as it was to see the part timers doing it for them, the bears lapped it up.

Why would they not doing it themselves?

Can someone translate that into English?

I have no idea what either Celtic or Aberdeen are up to this weekend, so why are fans of both so obsessed with what rangers are up to? I really don't get it at all, I haven't watched a non rangers match between Scottish teams in years.

I have no idea what either Celtic or Aberdeen are up to this weekend, so why are fans of both so obsessed with what rangers are up to? I really don't get it at all, I haven't watched a non rangers match between Scottish teams in years.

I would like to see Aberdeen succeed, and I would like to see The Rangers fail.

One Aberdeen fan (Scotty) hardly makes it an Aberdeen fan obsession

If I watch a Rangers match its because I like Scottish football not because I have an unhealthy obsession with Rangers

I would expect Rangers to form a guardhouse honour and applaud the champions onto the park. They've done it before so why not again? It would be seriously lacking in class not to.

Agreed. Always liked this idea and I hope we do it........not sure I'd feel the same if it was Celtic mind you :-))

Kenny MacDowall has said that he would like to see Ally back again with Durrant. Not a thought that will fill many Rangers fans with optimism.

Hopefully they all get club ambassador roles but that's it. Too much cash for little or no football progress. None of them should remain on the coaching staff.

It is and good to see that they're going to start digging into where the money has gone.

Hopefully they can make the results fully public so that everyone can see who the thieving b@stards are and how much they got.

You never know we may be able to get some of it back or at least start legal proceedings against the worst offenders. Probably nae chance but worth a go.

Hopefully they can make the results fully public so that everyone can see who the thieving b@stards are and how much they got.

You never know we may be able to get some of it back or at least start legal proceedings against the worst offenders. Probably nae chance but worth a go.

I'd rather they spent £5million on lawyers than players.