Celtic V Better Together Fc - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Better Together Fc

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely griffiths is offside for that goal?

Think McGinn was on the post. Only keeper to blame for poor clearance and the. Not dealing with Griffiths and the cross.

Better team losing. Not taking out chances and set piece been terrible. We need to get wise and be in Browns face, he won't last the 90 if we do. Would hook Flood at half time for Goodwillie and sit Mean with Jack.

Aberdeen only have themselves to blame. Chances at one end and school boy defending at the other. The keeper is needing his baws kicked. Out muscled by Griffiths? Celtic weren't really looking like threatening too much, but fair play, they have taken their chance when it came along.

Felt both Flood and Griffiths were lucky not to go in the book for their tackles. Flood probably got away with it as it was so early. Griffiths, I can't quite fathom. Late, high and out of control with the tackle. Should have been a caution, no doubt.

That said, i thought Brown was unlucky to be booked. Looked like Flood threw his arm into him when on the deck? Was quite difficult to see mind you.

Gordon seem a bit shaky? the one that hit the bar, he just about missed the ball and the free-kick he punched? Should be catching that. He is clearly still trying to find consistency in his game, which is understandable I suppose.

Impressed by McGinn.

45 mins for the Dons to save their title challenge.

Edited by Angus_Young