Celtic V Better Together Fc - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Better Together Fc

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair he just came out and admitted it though, rather than lie about a twitter account then ventually 'fess up.

I guess we're all discovering some human failings, if only it would draw us closer together.

Edited by phart

imagine telling a whole message board full of strangers you were a grass over and over in a series of posts.Just imagine doing something like that.On a Saturday night.

Imagine reporting a vile individual thinking that the mods would treat your complaint anonymously and fairly and finding out that not only did they "forget" about the complaint but that they also told the person you complained about so he could gloat about it on another web service (twitter).

Well well well

It appears that being a Celtic fan, who doesn't bend over and let the anti Celtic wanks have the run of the board, is still outlawed on here.

We will not be silenced, no matter how many times you try.

Regards

Port Glasgow Bhoy.

UTLR

:lol:

####in hell, this is getting more surreal by the minute...

Edited by redstevie007

In real life ?

It means outside of the message board.

I hope that in "real life" you aren't as much of a desperate as you come across on here.

It's ok to disagree with people sometomes you know. You don't always have to suck strangers off in the hope that you meet up some day and they become your friend

Edited by Porridge Oats

Nice move the mods can't ban you without breaking cover for ek-celt. A mexican stand off if i ever saw one.

Or is it........................

Two Mexicans are stuck in the desert, wandering aimlessly and close to death. They are close to just lying down and waiting for the inevitable, when all of a sudden...

“Hey Pepe, do you smell what I smell? Ees bacon, I is sure of eet.”

“Si, Luis, eet smells like bacon to meee.”

So with renewed strength, they struggle off up the next sand dune, and there, in the distance, is a tree, just loaded with bacon. There’s raw bacon, dripping with moisture… fried bacon, back bacon, double smoked bacon - every imaginable kind of cured pig meat you can imagine!

“Pepe, Pepe - we ees saved - eees a bacon tree!”

“Luis, are sure ees not a meerage? We ees in the desert, don’ forget.”

“Pepe, when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smell of bacon? Ees no meerage - ees a bacon tree.”

And with that, Luis races towards the tree. He gets to within 5 metres - Pepe following closely behind - when all of a sudden, a machine gun opens up, and Luis is cut down in his tracks. It is clear he is mortally wounded but, true friend that he is, he manages to warn Pepe with his dying breath.

“Pepe, go back man - you was right, ees not a bacon tree.”

“Luis, Luis, mi amigo… what ees eet?”

“Pepe, ees not a bacon tree… ees a Ham Bush.”

Two Mexicans are stuck in the desert, wandering aimlessly and close to death. They are close to just lying down and waiting for the inevitable, when all of a sudden...

So with renewed strength, they struggle off up the next sand dune, and there, in the distance, is a tree, just loaded with bacon. There’s raw bacon, dripping with moisture… fried bacon, back bacon, double smoked bacon - every imaginable kind of cured pig meat you can imagine!

“Pepe, when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smell of bacon? Ees no meerage - ees a bacon tree.”

And with that, Luis races towards the tree. He gets to within 5 metres - Pepe following closely behind - when all of a sudden, a machine gun opens up, and Luis is cut down in his tracks. It is clear he is mortally wounded but, true friend that he is, he manages to warn Pepe with his dying breath.

I did consider this.

:-)) No use trying to introduce humour to the thread, Fringo. There are far too many very angry men on here. :Tumbleweed-2:

It's compelling stuff, 100% cringing but 100% hilarious (in a point and laugh kind of way)!

Hey Pepe, do you smell what I smell? Ees bacon, I is sure of eet.

Si, Luis, eet smells like bacon to meee.

So with renewed strength, they struggle off up the next sand dune, and there, in the distance, is a tree, just loaded with bacon. Theres raw bacon, dripping with moisture fried bacon, back bacon, double smoked bacon - every imaginable kind of cured pig meat you can imagine!

Pepe, Pepe - we ees saved - eees a bacon tree!

Luis, are sure ees not a meerage? We ees in the desert, don forget.

Pepe, when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smell of bacon? Ees no meerage - ees a bacon tree.

Pepe, go back man - you was right, ees not a bacon tree.

Luis, Luis, mi amigo what ees eet?

Pepe, ees not a bacon tree ees a Ham Bush.

Youve used the wrong log in again Flure.

Humour usually helps - especially bad jokes. :lol:

Donny, myself, dandy and tartanjon have all laughed in the last 2 pages to jokes, some folk just have far too much attachment to their own narratives to let the facts get in the way. Not you , i'm disagreeing with northernscums assertion.

Donny, myself, dandy and tartanjon have all laughed in the last 2 pages to jokes, some folk just have far too much attachment to their own narratives to let the facts get in the way. Not you , i'm disagreeing with northernscums assertion.

I'm more concerned by dandydunn's lack of apostrophes - "youve"