Celtic V Better Together Fc - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Better Together Fc

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aberdeen looked toothless. Celtic despite scoring 4 were unbelievably wasteful. Should have scored a couple more at least, almost looked liked they were spoiled for choice at time up front. Better watch than that Rangers-Celtic game which was rank.

I would imagine it means this place will be lively.

did anyone else think that Celtics opener was a foul by GRIFFITHS on the aberdeen keeper SCOTT BROWN, or are keepers not as protected as they used to be.

Think any forward does that and the keeper needs to be stronger.

Aberdeen looked toothless. Celtic despite scoring 4 were unbelievably wasteful. Should have scored a couple more at least, almost looked liked they were spoiled for choice at time up front. Better watch than that Rangers-Celtic game which was rank.

I would imagine it means this place will be lively.

Must try harder.

We should have taken our chances in the first half when we dominated for the first 40 minutes but as has been the case this season in many games, we failed to put chances away. Celtic scored against the run of play and dominated from then on.

Hopefully we have learned a few lessons from this and do better next season, we've done more in the league than most have done in 30 years. We have to keep going till its mathematically impossible so that we consolidate 2nd place.

Celtic played well in the 2nd half so fair play to them, they haven't ran away with the league like everyone expected but they will win it now.

We should have taken our chances in the first half when we dominated for the first 40 minutes but as has been the case this season in many games, we failed to put chances away. Celtic scored against the run of play and dominated from then on.

Hopefully we have learned a few lessons from this and do better next season, we've done more in the league than most have done in 30 years. We have to keep going till its mathematically impossible so that we consolidate 2nd place.

Celtic played well in the 2nd half so fair play to them, they haven't ran away with the league like everyone expected but they will win it now.

I think this is fair.

Celtic showed why they were ways winning the league. Soak it up, take chances, make teams chase and pick them off. Dons poor in second half and think Flood should have gone at half time. Reynolds poor today too.

Men against boys the last half hour.Well done Celtic.

The two Utd boys have improved Celtic so much .The midfield of Johannsen,Biton,Brown & them is pretty formidable.

TBF we played well until the second goal and then completely lost the plot.

Fair play to the ones who said Celtic would win the League,they were right in the end up.

???

Deluded?

Another routine win against lesser opposition.

Disappointing not to have scored a more in the second half, but unlikely it'll come down to goal difference.

McInnes in particular was shown up today. Presumably he read some of the ridiculous comments on here about how good his side were & tried to chase the game in the 2nd half. Thanks for that, Del!

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from Rossy, Parklife & co. A simple "well done" for today & a few words on how wrong they were about Deila will do fine.

Men against boys the last half hour.Well done Celtic.

The two Utd boys have improved Celtic so much .The midfield of Johannsen,Biton,Brown & them is pretty formidable.

TBF we played well until the second goal and then completely lost the plot.

Fair play to the ones who said Celtic would win the League,they were right in the end up.

Aye, our midfield looks pretty tasty now. Add commons in aswell and young Henderson and future looks good in that area

Another routine win against lesser opposition.

Disappointing not to have scored a more in the second half, but unlikely it'll come down to goal difference.

McInnes in particular was shown up today. Presumably he read some of the ridiculous comments on here about how good his side were & tried to chase the game in the 2nd half. Thanks for that, Del!

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from Rossy, Parklife & co. A simple "well done" for today & a few words on how wrong they were about Deila will do fine.

Your first thoughts after a very good win is to rub it into some strangers on the TAMB. This says a lot about you

Enjoy your win, your team deserved it overall.

Edited by vanderark14

Aberdeen and Dundee united would get my vote outside the old firm.

Aberdeen and Dundee united would get my vote outside the old firm.

Which is why I said most. We haven't had anyone get close to the OF at this point of the season, I'm happy we pushed celtic this far, we have to learn from it though if we want to do it again