Celtic V Better Together Fc - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Better Together Fc

So, I report someone, no-one does anything about it. A week later they admit they missed it and coincidentally the person I reported calls me a grass on twitter. But the mods tell me I'm putting 2 and 2 together?

I don't think I'll be on here much longer.

Tweeting about events on the TAMB is too meta for me, maybe i could do a podcast where i'm tweeting about a link i saw on the TAMB?

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still radio silence.

Let's recap.

I report TartanJon for one of his child abuse posts.

Nothing is done.

A week later I get uppity to the Aberdeen fans.

TaronJon tweets that I'm a grass on the TAMB.

When I ask the mods about this they tell me I'm putting 2 and 2 together.

TartanJon then admits that the Twitter account was actually his.

The mods hide.

Have I missed anything?

Still radio silence.

Let's recap.

Nothing is done.

The mods hide.

Have I missed anything?

when the mods told you you're putting 2 and 2 together, are they finishing that off, cause they might be saying "equals 4" under their breath.

I honestly don't know, i'm inclined to believe Tartanjon when he says the mods never told him. not sure how they missed the report though.

Still radio silence.

Let's recap.

Nothing is done.

The mods hide.

Have I missed anything?

Just the fact that (i assume) everyone on here is an adult, of varying age. And that this spat is getting more excruciatingly embarrassing by the post.

Has anyone stopped to think.... :wtf: am i doing, getting freaked out over a few words, or pictures, on a computer screen. :-))

Just the fact that (i assume) everyone on here is an adult, of varying age. And that this spat is getting more excruciatingly embarrassing by the post.

Has anyone stopped to think.... :wtf: am i doing, getting freaked out over a few words, or pictures, on a computer screen. :-))

Imagine the nick he'll be in if we beat them the morn.

Can we all just wind our necks in and share a bit of man love around ?

I've had a few heated debates with ek_celt in the past about the sections of the Celtic support where we both strongly disagreed but have found him to be a pretty decent poster. Same goes for a dozen other guys recently who I've disagree with. It's part and parcel of life that we don't always agree but it makes things interesting. We all have get into lively debates on here and dramatically differ in opinion but ultimately we should just be able to shrug it all of.

We're all Scotland supporters that say stupid things and have worthless opinions !

But whilst we're on the subject of mysterious twitter users with TAMB connections .............

Some guy I don't know called "Hooray Hamish" tweeted about me a while back"That ErsatzThistle from the Tartan army message board is the biggest bed wetter in the history of the internet. He on Twitter?"

Nothing against him, I thought it was quite funny to be honest :-))

Still radio silence.

Let's recap.

Nothing is done.

The mods hide.

Have I missed anything?

Haud on a feckin minute grass "one of his child abuse posts" ??? Like I post about it all the time

That's like when I tweeted about Rangers and a Rangers fan said I was obsessed yet only 6 out 7683 tweets were about Rangers.

TBH you are more involved in all the child abuse stuff on here than me but grassing you has never crossed my mind.I think you're sound mate.

and the one I assume you grassed about was yesterday not a week ago

It's pretty obvious. I reported someone, the mods told the person I reported about it and he tweeted about it.

Oh, and they "forgot".

That's not what is supposed to happen.

It's pretty obvious. I reported someone, the mods told the person I reported about it and he tweeted about it.

Oh, and they "forgot".

That's not what is supposed to happen.

Maybe he is "The Modfather".

Not Paul Weller obviously,but you know what I mean.

Shame that what could be the game of the season is being hijacked by absolute bullshit on here. Both teams on a great run of form and both rightly confident of getting a result tomorrow.

As a fan of Scottish football in general, i am hoping for an Aberdeen win tomorrow, to make sure we have a title fight for as far into the season as possible.

I am really looking forward to this one, hope it lives up to the hype for a change!

Guess?..... Celtic 2 Aberdeen 1