Celtic V Better Together Fc - Page 21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Better Together Fc

My cover was blown after 20 minutes - here's a wee selection, when I got led out:

Ya orange

Teuchter qûnt

Filthy sheep-shagging bastirt

Phüq yer maw (that particular one, I will get the perpetrator)

Lovely people, Sinn Fèin.

How you planning on doing that out of interest.....and is it ok if we all come along to spectate :wink2:

I know the above is oot of order but can't say it shocks me, and I'm not going to get all high and shitey about it either. If an Aberdeen fan was in the Rangers end and was found out, I'm quite sure it would be similar and vice versa. Sad but true.

Funny, I can still mind the family section at the old Hampden. When you boys beat us in the 89 League Cup final (Paul Mason double maybe?), a big Aberdonian consoled me as I was greeting my beads oot at the end. Him and my granny chatted away for ages.

Not a hint of bother in there that day.....unthinkable for us all to be mixed in like that now.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic