Rifkind And Straw Caught With Their Hands In The Till? - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rifkind And Straw Caught With Their Hands In The Till?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked and apparently Straw is not a real Jew after all.

He certainly has Jewey maternal ancestry, but supposedly to be a real Jew it has to be paternal ancestry and his paternal ancestors were all Anglicans.

It's an easy mistake to make though and I have no doubt that the 'journalists' that spread this muck all want to see the wailing walls turned into a big super mosque where Hamas get to sell all manner of garish Muhammed memorabilia and make profit from the prophet.

Jew-seeking rockets funding the purchase of Jew-seeking rockets.

Matrilineal for Jews . There was a biblical change to patrilineal but that may have been a Roman influence. Edited by G-Man

I thought Straw came out of it a bit better than Rifkind.

Straw came across as a bell end, but at least he acknowledged his day job and responsibilities.

Rifkind came out with some unbelievable lines! Really made him sound like a terrible MP. Are Friday's in Westminster like the last day of school? Do they just let the few that turn up play Ker plunk?

Totally agree with this. Rifkind unbelievably talking about being 'self-employed' - "No, you're not you're an MP! (tho' not for much longer it seems). Galling for his constituents and the rest of us who work in the public sector to hear him blethering on about how much free time he's got. I work a 50-60 hour week for a damn sight less than he gets and get sod all free time, incredible arrogance though it doesn't surprise me.

Worth underlining how easy it was to ensnare a couple of ex-FOREIGN SECRETARIES. These are not small timers and they were brazen in their activities.

Fair to say Murdoch and the BBC have simply not been looking...too busy hacking Milly Dowler's phone and ass raping children to care I imagine.

Edited by thplinth

http://voxpoliticalonline.com/2015/02/24/rifkind-firm-awarded-nhs-contract-despite-charging-7-million-more-than-nhs-prides-purge/

More of this kind of stuff to come I'm sure.

I am a wee bit suspicious however. Were a couple of heavyweight sacrificial lambs needed to deflect attention from another, bigger investigation currently ongoing in Westminster?

http://voxpoliticalonline.com/2015/02/24/rifkind-firm-awarded-nhs-contract-despite-charging-7-million-more-than-nhs-prides-purge/

More of this kind of stuff to come I'm sure.

I am a wee bit suspicious however. Were a couple of heavyweight sacrificial lambs needed to deflect attention from another, bigger investigation currently ongoing in Westminster?

And, two specky sacrificial lamb khunts who had already decided to retire from politics anyway.

I admire your level of cynicism young man.

Only one did I think ?

Aye, the Tory specky khunt hadn't announced it yet but he must have been thinking bout it. He's almost 70 and clearly well on the road to senility. Why else would he be so gullible as to be taken in by a wee Chinese lassie? She didnae even over him sex......... as far as we are aware?

Aye, the Tory specky khunt hadn't announced it yet but he must have been thinking bout it. He's almost 70 and clearly well on the road to senility. Why else would he be so gullible as to be taken in by a wee Chinese lassie? She didnae even over him sex......... as far as we are aware?

You can guarantee the specky khunt had filth in the back of his mind.