Sat 21St Fixtures - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sat 21St Fixtures

could u win the league before you play the Rangers game in hand?

That could be influential in deciding play off places..

I think if Hearts win their next 7 games, they've won the league....(5 if one of these games is against Rangers).

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to add that Anthony Straker is quite possibly the single worst footballer I've ever had the misfortune to pay to watch. It's really laughable that he is getting a wage whilst masquerading as a professional. His maw must've slept with a footballer at some point.

Yeah, I was thinking in the car home, I couldve started the game in any position bar goalkeeper or centre half and probably played an hour before anyone realised I was the imposter.

Would make a great episode of faking it!

Stephen McManus has made millions playing football, captained Celtic in champions league games, captained Scotland (I'm sure?).

:shocked:

How did that happen?

Edited by sbcmfc

Raging we never scored 5 or 6.

Useless sheep shagging bastards.

Do you mind, being called bastards is deeply offensive you know! ;)

Edit: Actually, Thinking about it, that probably IS true for some. (Especially the non- persuasion)

Edited by Redz

27/02

Falkirk v Rangers

28/02

Hearts v Cowdenbeath

07/03

Cowdenbeath v Rangers

10/03

Rangers v QotS

14/03

Rangers v Livingston

Hearts v Dumbarton

17/03

Raith v Hearts

Rangers v Alloa

21/03

Falkirk v Hearts

22/03

Hibs v Rangers

28/03

Rangers v Cowdenbeath

Hearts v QotS

05/04

Rangers v Hearts

08/04

Hearts v Alloa

09/04

QotS v Rangers

12/04

Hibs v Hearts

Rangers v Raith

15/04

Livingston v Rangers

18/04

Dumbarton v Rangers

Hearts v Raith

25/04

Cowdenbeath v Hearts

Rangers v Falkirk

02/05

Hearts v Rangers

every chance we could win it at Ibrox or ER,would prefer it to be the 28th March as it would be great to win it at Tynecastle on a saturday and i am abroad on the 18th April, however i still happy to win it whenever

So that's six times in seven games St Johnstone have beaten Dunde United, yeah?

That must really fukin sting huh?

It sure does. Especially after ten years of Utd wins, it takes some getting used to.

Luckily I couldn't make it yesterday but my brother informs me it was diabolical and the worst performance of the season. We were doing so well in January - what could possibly have burst our bubble?

Should have scored more yesterday. Had Rooney and 4 - 0 yesterday. Rooney MoM. When the third went in I thought we were going to go on and score a barrowload. Some shot from Goodwin yesterday! Did we get the ball back or is it still going up Merkland Road. Keeps it interesting for next Sunday. Still not got a ticket yet :(

Should have scored more yesterday. Had Rooney and 4 - 0 yesterday. Rooney MoM. When the third went in I thought we were going to go on and score a barrowload. Some shot from Goodwin yesterday! Did we get the ball back or is it still going up Merkland Road. Keeps it interesting for next Sunday. Still not got a ticket yet :(

Neil - You can have the entire top tier to yourself mucker, there'll be plenty room........ ;)

Did Reggie come out and make an utter khunt of himself again ?

I'm desperately hoping he did a fist-pumping lap of honour after managing to scrape past Hamilton..... :lol::lol:

Once again he celebrated a victory with the fans by.....pumping his fists.

The complete Basterd that he is.

I hope he has a long hard look at himself after such a blatant disregard of all things decent.

Once again he celebrated a victory with the fans by.....pumping his fists.

The complete Basterd that he is.

I hope he has a long hard look at himself after such a blatant disregard of all things decent.

No one thinks he's a bad person for doing it. Just that he looks like a complete walloper.