League Cup Semi - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup Semi

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My nephew was at the game today, so I'm disappointed for him.

Having said that, some of the shite our resident sheep have been posting about the quality of their team in the last while makes this result most pleasing.

Utd are a far better side & it's a bit unfortunate they could lose a couple of their players as they could well win a cup & finish 2nd if they could keep things together.

Thought aberdeen were the better side for 60mins of the game but if you don't take chances, you don't win games.

I can't say anything about the supposed 'foul' from Rooney, without seeing it again.

United got the breaks, good luck to them in the final.

Thought aberdeen were the better side for 60mins of the game but if you don't take chances, you don't win games.

I can't say anything about the supposed 'foul' from Rooney, without seeing it again.

Gives you a chance to concentrate on the league :D

Some pretty poor (well, stupid) comments here so far. To be expected from those who posted them though. The clowns know who they are.

Thought the Dons were the better team overall. Referee decided outcome as per predictions

I wish Utd all the very best in the final.

City of Dundee, Aberdeen's cup nemesis this season...

2 games that we should have won, but didn't take our chances. Simple as that.

Both refereed by Maclean incindentally. The man who missed the assault on Langfield in the Motherwell game, but managed to pick up Rooney blowing on the defenders back today.

Thank god our top officials are on the ball.

2 games that we should have won, but didn't take our chances. Simple as that.

Both refereed by Maclean incindentally. The man who missed the assault on Langfield in the Motherwell game, but managed to pick up Rooney blowing on the defenders back today.

Thank god our top officials are on the ball.

You're starting to sound like a Celtic fan, Rossy.

According to the BBC commentary and the Clyde report Utd were the best team for the first 40 and for the last 15.

I wasn't watching but it kind of clashes with you 60 mins figure.

Are you being fair or are the reporters making it up? ?

You're starting to sound like a Celtic fan, Rossy.

Not really. I haven't had a candlelight vigil and a collection for the prisoners wives yet.

You were the one gloating about it not being a foul. I simply pointed out that if we'd taken half the chances we made, we would have won both games comfortably. Our fault, nobody else's.

But enjoy your moment !