St Johnstone V Aberdeen - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

St Johnstone V Aberdeen

Dude, you are making a fool of yourself. I'd stop now.

Yes, how very foolish of me. How dare I suggest that I think the Aberdeen first 11 with McInnes driving would be a match for the Celtic first 11 with the clown driving. How foolish.

I will get back in my box. (If you could make the Celtic players I should be thinking of the in place of the current Aberdeen players, I would be very grateful).

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, how very foolish of me. How dare I suggest that I think the Aberdeen first 11 with McInnes driving would be a match for the Celtic first 11 with the clown driving. How foolish.

I will get back in my box. (If you could make the Celtic players I should be thinking of the in place of the current Aberdeen players, I would be very grateful).

Let's start with Celtic's starting XI today. Does that help?

Aberdeen have had a great season but Celtic simply have better players and a bigger squad. It's hardly news and isn't something to brag about.

Top of the league, still in Europe and both cups. What's short-comings are you talking about?

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Given Celtic's huge budget, and size of squad, are you honestly saying that there haven't been shortcomings this season ?

You'll soon be out of Europe, and I'll guarantee that the wrong result in the Scottish against a good Dundee side will have plenty of Celtic fans complaining about Delia's 'shortcomings'.

Top of the league, still in Europe and both cups. What's short-comings are you talking about?

1. You are in Europe only because of an administrative error.

2. You are something like 12 points off of last years pace, and Aberdeen are something like 17 points closer because of it.

You are no where near as strong a team as you have been in the past.

Let's start with Celtic's starting XI today. Does that help?

Aberdeen have had a great season but Celtic simply have better players and a bigger squad. It's hardly news and isn't something to brag about.

Nope didn't think so. Like I said, Brown, VD and Gordon under McInnes would improve the Dons team. The rest would pretty much be like for like.

Not accusing you of bragging, despite you claiming I'm foolish (and a d**e), but there's more of a debate here than you are prepared to recognise.

Totally agree regarding squads - Aberdeen can't compete there.

Nope didn't think so. Like I said, Brown, VD and Gordon under McInnes would improve the Dons team. The rest would pretty much be like for like.

Not accusing you of bragging, despite you claiming I'm foolish (and a d**e), but there's more of a debate here than you are prepared to recognise.

Totally agree regarding squads - Aberdeen can't compete there.

You are mental if you think only 3 Celtic players would get in the Aberdeen side. Honestly, I don't think Aberdeen have a single player that would get in our team. I'd take Jack as a sub, but that is it.

You are mental if you think only 3 Celtic players would get in the Aberdeen side. Honestly, I don't think Aberdeen have a single player that would get in our team. I'd take Jack as a sub, but that is it.

Oh, now I'm mental!

Who apart from the three I mention would improve the Dons? Go on, please say Commons or Griffiths!!! Feckin' joke.

Rooney has scored more than every striker celtic have. Jack is vastly superior to mulgrew. Hayes would offer a lot to celtic (who have no effective wide players).

Beyond that, I'd say Celtic are stronger everywhere else.

A priceless thread.

If Celtic players are that bad that hardly any would get in the Aberdeen team then how bad a Manager is McInnes seeing his super team are 3 points behind having played a game less?

We are not a great side but for someone to say only 2 or 3 Celtic players would be taken into the Dons team is white coat medical stuff.

A priceless thread.

If Celtic players are that bad that hardly any would get in the Aberdeen team then how bad a Manager is McInnes seeing his super team are 3 points behind having played a game less?

We are not a great side but for someone to say only 2 or 3 Celtic players would be taken into the Dons team is white coat medical stuff.

I think you might be reading a different thread. That or just a drama queen - guessing the latter. Nobody, save for Delia, said Celtic are bad. I'm asking who from the Celtic first team would improve Aberdeen. All Celtic fans are responding with is hahahah, mental, fool, white coat. Smacks of sh1t, fair point. No names yet.

Here you go:

Gordon

Logan (Matthews, no thanks), Taylor/Reynolds (Ambrose, no thanks), VD, Shinnie (any minute now besides I'm not sure Emilio is an improvement on Considine)

Jack. Brown

MCGinn, Pawlett, Hayes

Rooney

Tell me who from Celtic improves that. Simple question. No over dramatic insults required (although no guarantee they won't be given back).

Good luck.

I think you might be reading a different thread. That or just a drama queen - guessing the latter. Nobody, save for Delia, said Celtic are bad. I'm asking who from the Celtic first team would improve Aberdeen. All Celtic fans are responding with is hahahah, mental, fool, white coat. Smacks of sh1t, fair point. No names yet.

Here you go:

Gordon

Logan (Matthews, no thanks), Taylor/Reynolds (Ambrose, no thanks), VD, Shinnie (any minute now besides I'm not sure Emilio is an improvement on Considine)

Jack. Brown

MCGinn, Pawlett, Hayes

Rooney

Tell me who from Celtic improves that. Simple question. No over dramatic insults required (although no guarantee they won't be given back).

Good luck.

Matthews is better than Logan and Commons would have to get a place for starters.

Without going through a whole team I think Jack, Pawlett and Hayes would be in mine. Reynolds and Rooney as probables.

Matthews is better than Logan and Commons would have to get a place for starters.

Without going through a whole team I think Jack, Pawlett and Hayes would be in mine. Reynolds and Rooney as probables.

Wouldn't have Matthews ahead of Logan and where would you put Commons?