St Johnstone V Aberdeen - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

St Johnstone V Aberdeen

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine the melt down on here if that was the other way around? There would be a separate 20 page thread on it with whining of Celtic-like proportions!

Eh - standing on someone toes accidentally while looking the other way? Wotherspoon is a petulant, whinging nae very good fitba player. His little

tantrum after that was laughable.

Can you imagine the melt down on here if that was the other way around? There would be a separate 20 page thread on it with whining of Celtic-like proportions!

Steven McLean kneeing Logan in the chest hasn't even been mentioned. Either have the many other terrible challenges your team done last night.

Steven McLean kneeing Logan in the chest hasn't even been mentioned. Either have the many other terrible challenges your team done last night.

Aye, the poor wee lambs fae the Granite City get bullied by the entire league. Some things never change on the TAMB. Hahaha.

Eh - standing on someone toes accidentally while looking the other way? Wotherspoon is a petulant, whinging nae very good fitba player. His little

tantrum after that was laughable.

What the feck do your feet look like if that's stepping on someone's toes?

Guest faircity

The jury is still out on Deila, but the first 11 chat is utterly preposterous.

From what I've seen of Aberdeen, they've got a side that can get wins - reasonably solid at the back, a couple of players who can score. Essentially, a decent "team". As individual players go, Pawlett might get a look in & that would be it (at a push).

If Utd could find consistency, I'm pretty sure they'd finish 2nd.

Logan and Rooney would most certainly get a look in. Evostik is dangerous stuff.

Edited by faircity

Shows how little you know about the Aberdeen team. Pawlett lucky to be in the team right now. He certainly isn't first pick.

Hardly preposterous. Other than Brown, Van Dijk and possibly Gordon, not sure who I would have from you first 11.

You have a squad, that's the only real difference.

Ha ha ha - that is comical.

A decent start to the season hasn't half gone to some heads!

Aye, the poor wee lambs fae the Granite City get bullied by the entire league. Some things never change on the TAMB. Hahaha.

You were the one whining about a tackle. Not me.

Ha ha ha - that is comical.

A decent start to the season hasn't half gone to some heads!

Now that is utterly preposterous! Not entirely sure what has gone to anyone's head.

Who else should we be dreaming over. Please, I very much look forward to this!!

What the feck do your feet look like if that's stepping on someone's toes?

It was more a turn of phrase. Was trying to show how nonsense it is that someone went to the trouble of posting that with the associated mock outrage.

My feet are normal. Quick, but normal.

Strange post from someone who just posted a picture in outrage at a nothing incident!!

Edited by SMcoolJ

Nothing incident...... :-D

I really don't see what your fuss is about. It's a challenge that must happen 5 or 6 times in any game. I don't even think this one was malicious as Logan wasn't looking at him. Where is this 20 pager coming from? Nothing incident. Mock outrage. Presumably linked to who it is.