Celtic Fans - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic win the Europa league

Or

Republic of Ireland reach the euros

What would you choose at this moment in time?

Baring in mind there is a league every year, and plenty of future euros or world cups.

What burns more, republic of Ireland's pishness since 2012 or celtic misery since 1967 in Europe?

As this is a tamb Id probably say most of you will say Republic of Ireland reaching euros.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course the answer is B for the bhoysies

Of course the answer is that you, as with almost every Rangers fan, are desperate for Celtic to win everything.

You think there's still a duopoly in Scottish football.....the 2 clubs that used to be the Old Firm,.

Like all Rangers fans, your biggest fear is another club breaking that duopoly and being succesful.

Edited by Rossy

Of course the answer is that you, as with almost every Rangers fan, are desperate for Celtic to win everything.

You think there's still a duopoly in Scottish football.....the 2 clubs that used to be the Old Firm,.

Like all Rangers fans, your biggest fear is another club breaking that duopoly and being succesful.

You keep peddling this line but I think you're being paranoid. Id be delighted if Celtic did not win the league. Given the financial advantage Celtic has over all other clubs and rangers' current mess, they're looking at 10 in a row at this rate. I don't understand why you would think any rangers fan would want that or for Celtic to win anything quite frankly.

You can count me out of this. Daft statement.

You keep peddling this line but I think you're being paranoid. Id be delighted if Celtic did not win the league. Given the financial advantage Celtic has over all other clubs and rangers' current mess, they're looking at 10 in a row at this rate. I don't understand why you would think any rangers fan would want that or for Celtic to win anything quite frankly.

You can count me out of this. Daft statement.

I think it's because I wound them up earlier by laughing at Aberdeen being title contenders, hit a raw nerve :lol:

I thought ronnie deilas celebtrations post accies final whistle were a bit OTT.

You would have thought they had won the league.

Celtic must be feeling the pressure from aberdeen who snatched a draw from behind against a resurgent Dees.

Hope this race goes to the final day of the season. Ronnie did sat hed happliy win it by a point. Well ronnie you could just as easily loose it by a point.

That would be hilarious.

Edited by Robroysboy

Or

Baring in mind there is a league every year, and plenty of future euros or world cups.

What burns more, republic of Ireland's pishness since 2012 or celtic misery since 1967 in Europe?

As this is a tamb Id probably say most of you will say Republic of Ireland reaching euros.

. Good grief!!!!!!

No offence Rossy but that is utter, utter bollocks. I'll assume the time of the post had something to do with it.

Just for the record, I really want Aberdeen to win the league this season.

No offence Rossy but that is utter, utter bollocks. I'll assume the time of the post had something to do with it.

Just for the record, I really want Aberdeen to win the league this season.

Plenty of Rangers fans desperate for Celtic to win the league to stop anyone else breaking up what you still see as a duopoly.

I refer you to Eddard and GRbear.

Or

Celtic to win the Europa league & Scotland to win the Euro's.

Why would i being a Celtic & Scotland fan want the ROI to reach the euro's , maybe at Scotland expense.

Or

I'm noting the time of your post. Were you drunk, bored or lonely when you started this thread, or a mixture of the 3?

Exactly the same are the Labour/Tory duopoly that they are desperately trying to preserve at all costs.

This is definitely up there with the biggest load of nonsense I've ever read on here.

Plenty of Rangers fans desperate for Celtic to win the league to stop anyone else breaking up what you still see as a duopoly.

I refer you to Eddard and GRbear.

Your a sensitive wee soul, I honestly couldn't give a badgers who wins the premiership.

And if Aberdeen win it, fair play to them I would congratulate them.

While I suspect Rossy's gone slightly overboard here, I really do think there's something in this. From joint shirt-sponsorship deals, to consistently voting together to block any changes under the previous system, I've never seen two such 'deadly rivals' so closely interlinked.

Exactly the same are the Labour/Tory duopoly that they are desperately trying to preserve at all costs.

A very interseting and apt comparison. Profess to hate each other, but are prepared to join forces to maintain their duopoly, and prevent any other party gaining influence or power.