Celtic Fans - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may be right about that on a board level, but this thread was about fans. I don't know any Celtic fans who don't want Rangers to die ( again) and never resurrect (again).

None who would openly admit it, that's for sure. I think most realise their club is just a shadow without their Siamese twin.

None who would openly admit it, that's for sure. I think most realise their club is just a shadow without their Siamese twin.

I can't speak for every fan, but all my Celtic supporting pals and myself wish only for the destruction of The Rangers. I don't miss them in any way shape or form.

I can't speak for every fan, but all my Celtic supporting pals and myself wish only for the destruction of The Rangers. I don't miss them in any way shape or form.

The 20k folk who no longer go to Celtic games do though.

Got to love the theory that Celtic fans hate all things Scotland/ love all things ROI.

Apart from the referendum and the millions of pounds raised for Scottish charities over many years that must mean hatred etc.

When Scotland needed you the most, our fans stood up.

Aye apart from the Scottish Labour tims eh

Of course the answer is that you, as with almost every Rangers fan, are desperate for Celtic to win everything.

You think there's still a duopoly in Scottish football.....the 2 clubs that used to be the Old Firm,.

Like all Rangers fans, your biggest fear is another club breaking that duopoly and being succesful.

FFS are you STILL trying to peddle this mince? Where is it you get pish like this from anyway? :-))

About as nonsensical as the the OP in this thread.