Coupon - Page 29 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this on again tonight mate? Been reading this last couple of times and will give it s go. What are you doing this time?

Yep on again. I'll probably just do the Madrid or Juve to win before the game and then the draw as soon as it starts. Unless that twitter account has something much better.

Bet365 offer is back tonight.

Most obvious one seems to be backing under 3.5 @ 1/2 and then over 3.5 in play at 6/4 thus locking in £25 either way. Although I am convinced this is a trap by bet365 :lol:

I'm on Lucas Silva fgs tonight with my pre-match bet. He definitely wont start and is unlikely to feature, so it will be refunded.

I now have a risk free in-play bet. :)

I'm on Lucas Silva fgs tonight with my pre-match bet. He definitely wont start and is unlikely to feature, so it will be refunded.

Its risk free anyway surley that's the point?

I'd be wary of that to be honest. I know that if you cash out your pre match bet then that voids the risk free element of the in play one so not sure if a void on the original bet would be the same

Looks like they've brought the odds in on this. I can only see Over/Under 2.5 and it's 8/11 and 43/40 respectively. Obviously better if under but only a £3.75 if it's over?

Okay I've just found the +/- 3.5 odds and they're OK (£20 for under and £37.50 for over). Next probably stupid question. I take if I place my pre match bet on normally (desktop) and my in play on mobile/tablet the offer will still be valid? I couldn't see any mention of the offer on mobile and I know that some offers can be platform specific.

I'd be wary of that to be honest. I know that if you cash out your pre match bet then that voids the risk free element of the in play one so not sure if a void on the original bet would be the same

Nah, it's fine. I've done it every time they've had this offer on. :)

Is this on again tonight mate? Been reading this last couple of times and will give it s go. What are you doing this time?

Yup.

Yep on again. I'll probably just do the Madrid or Juve to win before the game and then the draw as soon as it starts. Unless that twitter account has something much better.

Probably do the same.