Mccoist Resigns - Page 17 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mccoist Resigns

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not belive that Kenny McDowall is the Rangers manager, the fecker was my PE teacher in 3rd year, and a sh*te one at that.

What is he going to do, the next time big Moshni fecks up, make him play the next game in his boxers or give him detention.

I actually woke up feeling pretty sad that a man like Ally McCoist has left in the manner. The board statement announcing his departure is three sentences long. After 31 years of connection with the club I think he deserved a bit more gratitude. As for McDowall then he is the cheap option. Nothing more than that. He is a proven coach, remember he spent 10 years at Celtic and many years under Smith.

I actually woke up feeling pretty sad that a man like Ally McCoist has left in the manner. The board statement announcing his departure is three sentences long. After 31 years of connection with the club I think he deserved a bit more gratitude. As for McDowall then he is the cheap option. Nothing more than that. He is a proven coach, remember he spent 10 years at Celtic and many years under Smith.

It was a pretty poor for a club legend.He deserved more than that .