Dons V Celtic - Page 19 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dons V Celtic

And there we have the normal Ek_celt response to any challenge. Avoid, deflect, ignore.

So to summarise you claim you have condemned the idiots in the Celtic support, yet no-one has seen these posts.

You won't point them out to prove me wrong and your cherry on the top is to blame me for your lack of evidence.

Your a one man example of the Celtic Victim mentality at its worst.

No idea why others think this sort of behaviour is sensible but there you go, each to their own.

I prefer honesty, even if you don't like saying it.

The evidence is on the TAMB, the TAMB archive, many, many threads, if you want proof go find it, I'm fed up pandering to idiots.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The evidence is on the TAMB, the TAMB archive, many, many threads, if you want proof go find it, I'm fed up pandering to idiots.

Nope. You keep saying you have done stuff but refuse to substantiate the assertion. It's because there is no proof.

I don't see why one link posted here is so difficult. You're more then happy to condemn every other teams supporters but just can't clean your own house. It just proves your hypocrisy.

Very few people on these boards refuse to condemn their own fans when it's deserved because they are generally decent folk.

Why do you struggle so badly?

Edited by RenfrewBlue

Nope. You keep saying you have done stuff but refuse to substantiate the assertion. It's because there is no proof.

I don't see why one link posted here is so difficult. You're more then happy to condemn every other teams supporters but just can't clean your own house. It just proves your hypocrisy.

Very few people on these boards refuse to condemn their own fans when it's deserved because they are generally decent folk.

Why do you struggle so badly?

I've done it loads of times, you just don't want to see. I'm getting bored with you now.

FFS I'll condemn them then, they're morons of the highest order.

2 related points tho 1) am sick of this whole poppy circus it's become a form of inverted fascism!

2) celtic as a club need to address this issue with the 'fans' as remembrance weekend is fast becoming an annual embarrassment for the club and it's decent supporters

The situations are comparable and your posts at the time directly contradict your earlier posts in this thread.

Hang on... did you not fake your own death on this site (or am I confusing you with someone else, I easily could be.) :-))

edit: Who is Khraeigh now again? FFS this is what happens when you get exiled for 3 years. :wink2:

Edited by thplinth

FFS I'll condemn them then, they're morons of the highest order.

2 related points tho 1) am sick of this whole poppy circus it's become a form of inverted fascism!

2) celtic as a club need to address this issue with the 'fans' as remembrance weekend is fast becoming an annual embarrassment for the club and it's decent supporters

I've already condemned them, I lambasted the GB for their "No blood stained poppies" banner at the time but it's now the expectation on here that every thread about Celtic has to start with a Celtic fan apologising for something before we go anywhere. Just look at the amount of poppy fascists on here who are demanding an explanation about us not having poppies on our shirts. You can only pander to these people so many times, I'm clean out of panderings.

As for an annual embarrassment, it was a few numpties and it was out if character for the Celtic support at this time of year but even when they do observe it impeccably people make up stories anyway. Coughgate anyone?

Good man...my favourite Sellik fan.

Why is it so difficult for some others to say just that ?

Fair enough on the pandering but there are still too many clowns amongst our support who want to use this particular weekend to make some sort of incoherent political protest. I think you'll find coughgate was a figment of bill leckies imagination

Man is played.

Did you not once see an eagle?

What's that got to do with this thread?

I just find your moral indignation over the perceived sins of Ek Celt a little rigid and unforgiving given you had someone leaping out of a plane in mourning for you. What exactly is it he has done to you again?

I just find your moral indignation over the perceived sins of Ek Celt a little rigid and unforgiving given you had someone leaping out of a plane in mourning for you. What exactly is it he has done to you again?

You're moaning about someone playing the man by.... errr... playing the man yourself.

Tedious pish.