Netherlands V Scotland Match Thread - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Netherlands V Scotland Match Thread

slasher

5 minutes ago, BryanBlessed said:

I'd like to see Ferguson coming on but Shankland staying on. Gunn could have done better with the goal.

That’s pretty harsh as it was an unbelievable strike. I’d be more looking at our defence/midfield for giving Reijnders that much space to get the shot of and not rushing out to block of the shot at goal.

Edited by DesiScotsman

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Burj_Alba said:

Not sure, one in a hundred strike. Thought we have kept the ball really well.

Whole game is pretty competitive, lots of positives so far.

Not a mistake but peak Gordon saves that.  Generally, happy with the performance so far.

4 minutes ago, Scot1 said:

I think Ross Stewart is the closest we have to that description 

I would have really liked to see him fit and inform in this team - big blow with his injuries this season 

1 minute ago, DesiScotsman said:

That’s pretty harsh as it was an unbelievable strike. I’d be more looking at our defence/midfield for giving Reijnders that much space to get the shot of.

To me it looked like Gunn pulled out a bit when he seen he was colliding with the post. On the whole a composed first half, keep it up and we'll get more chances. 

7 minutes ago, bonzo said:

To me it looked like Gunn pulled out a bit when he seen he was colliding with the post. On the whole a composed first half, keep it up and we'll get more chances. 

Redeemed