SFA ticket sale - Page 4 - Netherlands v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SFA ticket sale

CAT

On 2/27/2024 at 2:19 PM, GroundsKeeper said:

Tickets will go sale Monday the 4th of March, will be around the 30 to 40 euro mark.

PS get to ground early only 4 turnstiles in the official away end. Airport security checks and some irish fans never got in until half time, making hampden turnstiles look good.

It seems to be a bit of a secret. Imagine they actually shared it with the fans. 🤔

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, bisland boy said:

They’ve not even got the right date on the email

😳 They've done it again 😳

It worries me sh*tless that a day will come when I book flights and a hotel on the back of an SSC email and later discover it's the wrong f*cking week. 

12 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Sounds like they are trying to get a wee bit tougher on harvesters. Some folk on the TAMB will need to be careful. 😉 

Some more than others if the new ticketing system thread is any sort of barometer!

It beggars belief. They can send folk down to Brighton on a jolly to make some non descript documentary but can’t send ann extra body over to Amsterdam to divvy out the tickets. 

It doesn’t sound like 100% pick up. The following extract from the official communication still leaves harvesting open to abuse but a small step in the right direction
Only tickets that are scanned as entered at the stadium will be awarded the relevant loyalty points post-match

Only 2,400 tickets so I’m sure I’ll find a nice wee coffee shop to watch the game 

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Amateur hour again at SSC towers 

What the fuck do these folk do day in day out? Circa £1.9million and they can’t even get the fucking date right

The very basic that is required is to get the date right.Who the f..k are they employing?

2 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

It beggars belief. They can send folk down to Brighton on a jolly to make some non descript documentary but can’t send ann extra body over to Amsterdam to divvy out the tickets. 

It doesn’t sound like 100% pick up. The following extract from the official communication still leaves harvesting open to abuse but a small step in the right direction
Only tickets that are scanned as entered at the stadium will be awarded the relevant loyalty points post-match

Only 2,400 tickets so I’m sure I’ll find a nice wee coffee shop to watch the game 

I'm actually struggling to think of the logic. 

Is it just a message to cover themselves and look like they are addressing it? Because surely if someone was going to harvest.they would just buy it, pass it on, the ticket gets scanned and hey presto there's the points.

Rather than actually doing a 100% pick up.

21 minutes ago, KieranSangster said:

Following the announcement, how many points we reckon this goes down to?

If the points have been updated as well as both the system buying instructions earlier in the week and their use of the Julian calendar in emails I’d guess about minus 9! 

Was hoping it would be a wee bit more than 2400 allocation, daughter got no tickets for Euros & I Am going on my own, so I promised her Netherlands trip & possible she may not get that- we are going anyway but I wanted her to experience what its like with the tartan army at an away game all together - we may be forced to purchasing tickets in Dutch sections-not the same.

Also hope there are no members purchasing tickets for loyalty points but no goin - unless of course they want us to use & scan them 😉 - sorry thats probably not a good joke

34 minutes ago, thesaint said:

With the lack of notice about how many tickets we are getting probably close to zero.

Drama much? The game is in Amsterdam not the fucking Galápagos Islands, free cancellation hotels and probably one of the most accessible European cities from the Scotland suggests booking months in advance isn’t required 

25 minutes ago, Andy of Lochcarron said:

Was hoping it would be a wee bit more than 2400 allocation, daughter got no tickets for Euros & I Am going on my own, so I promised her Netherlands trip & possible she may not get that- we are going anyway but I wanted her to experience what its like with the tartan army at an away game all together - we may be forced to purchasing tickets in Dutch sections-not the same.

Also hope there are no members purchasing tickets for loyalty points but no goin - unless of course they want us to use & scan them 😉 - sorry thats probably not a good joke

I’d be shocked if it doesn’t drop to zero points mate so hopefully you and the wee yin will be fine for tix. 

Just while I think on -Can anybody answer this?

owing to new ticketing system & log in etc…. In the past  a group of friend & family can book tickets for away matches can be booked by one person for those members that have sufficient loyalty points will that change under new system i.e. will it be a consent thing like the home ticket package - if so not much time to do it & no mention in todays email - i wasa going to email SFA again, but its a couple of days for an answer as they probably tied up with answering emails re home ticket package

The people responsible for administering the SSC are no longer fit for purpose.

38,000 members x £45 = £1.7million

Their communications are so full of holes and errors. Even when they do deign to communicate, it is shockingly inept.

The SSC membership must demand better that this substandard level of service. The SSC administration promote a service that they manifestly fail to provide.

Last ten Scotland away matches. ( four 100% pick ups and £3 for the privilege )Three were zero points, five were 9,9,11,11,12 and only two higher points totals..So anyone who had attended the ten home games could have been to seven or eight games, assuming they had extra point for renewing. Kinda not rocket science, go to more games. It does say tickets not scanned, no points. Good thing.