Question of Sport - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question of Sport

1 hour ago, ger intae them said:

Think that was where mccoist honed his over the top, sycophantic public persona. He started decent and then blew up……. after him Dawson and Tufnell were the same.

He is the one that finished it for me. Arrogant prick. I just couldn't stand the annoying fuker.

Emlyn Hughes was good.

6 hours ago, ger intae them said:

Think that was where mccoist honed his over the top, sycophantic public persona. He started decent and then blew up……. after him Dawson and Tufnell were the same.

Mccoist turned it into the “look at me show” one of several reasons I can’t stand him, saying the most obvious line when the joke has been set up for him then wallowing in the applause as if he’s some type of comic genius. Bet he wanks in the mirror, cunt of man

12 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm referring to the current captains.

Sam Quek is never off BBC1 - They have her on just about everything

Nae chebs or i wouldnt bother

22 hours ago, dan cake said:

Mccoist turned it into the “look at me show” one of several reasons I can’t stand him, saying the most obvious line when the joke has been set up for him then wallowing in the applause as if he’s some type of comic genius. Bet he wanks in the mirror, cunt of man

Mccoist is a boot licking cunt