codes from Uefa received? - Page 33 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, trout101 said:

Why wouldn't someone get one for a pal if they could?

SSC members shouldn’t be preventing other members from getting a ticket by buying a ticket for a mate who isn’t a member. If they do they should keep quiet about it. 

4 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

UEFA make enough money, the supporters clubs tickets for all associations should've been capped at the 2 lowest prices categories throughout the tournament. 

I'm afraid the way they look at it uefa can never make too much money. Got to keep them in the splendour they are accustomed to. 

34 minutes ago, Prestersktid said:

Can’t justify €600 for a football match. 
9 points and got my code just there. Realistically should never have gotten past the 11 pointers.

in the ballot so hopefully get lucky, if not fan zone it

Don't blame you. If i hadn't gotten the cheaper tickets i would have been in the fanzone in Munich. 400 and 600 euros for a game of fitba is f.. king revolting. Good luck in the ballot. 

6 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

UEFA make enough money, the supporters clubs tickets for all associations should've been capped at the 2 lowest prices categories throughout the tournament. 

The two lowest prices should have been all anyone had to pay. 

9 minutes ago, DesiScotsman said:

What's the chances of those 600 euro Germany match tickets hitting the general sale on Thursday noon? Of course, if they were priced at a more affordable rate, tickets for that game would have sold out by Friday at the very latest.

They're sold out now

3 hours ago, Prestersktid said:

Can’t justify €600 for a football match. 
9 points and got my code just there. Realistically should never have gotten past the 11 pointers.

in the ballot so hopefully get lucky, if not fan zone it

Might be wrong but My take on it is only the prime seats will be available to Scotland fans in this current ballot and they are even more expensive!

Edited by GHfaeGTA

33 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

We have a very honest support. 

Id have expected people to buy them haha 

Funny you should say that, my dad who is disabled and on 8 points looks like he is going to miss out. Spain was the first away game he went to and there we a couple other disabled fans there. Now 57 tickets sold to 10+ points disabled fans for Germany. The comms from SSC has been very poor. I registered his interest as requested and have heard nothing since, despite emailing asking them to confirm. He has 8 points so assumed would get a code tomorrow in the absence of any other confirmation. Any help appreciated. 

People moaning about the prices, will you never go to a tournament?  The way the world works isncome the next Euros, Uefa will want to make more money than this one.  So in theory the tournament on the horizon will always be the cheapest.  Tournament tickets will always be cheaper than a standard qualifier.

10 minutes ago, radian_13 said:

People moaning about the prices, will you never go to a tournament?  The way the world works isncome the next Euros, Uefa will want to make more money than this one.  So in theory the tournament on the horizon will always be the cheapest.  Tournament tickets will always be cheaper than a standard qualifier.

đŸ¤”

2 hours ago, radian_13 said:

Eh!

4 hours ago, bdgsct said:

Funny you should say that, my dad who is disabled and on 8 points looks like he is going to miss out. Spain was the first away game he went to and there we a couple other disabled fans there. Now 57 tickets sold to 10+ points disabled fans for Germany. The comms from SSC has been very poor. I registered his interest as requested and have heard nothing since, despite emailing asking them to confirm. He has 8 points so assumed would get a code tomorrow in the absence of any other confirmation. Any help appreciated. 

Hi I would get in touch with the SFA regarding wheelchair tickets for the Germany game. I had the choice of buying 2 wheelchair tickets and 1 PA but in the SFA email they did say 1 wheelchair and 1 PA maybe been a mix up or some may have bought 2 wheelchair tickets. I only bought 1 and 1 PA ticket good luck 

I