codes from Uefa received? - Page 18 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else?

Got the wee jigsaw robot tester again, moved it into place and am now blocked.   Used the email link first.   Reboot and tried again: same.   Enter uefa.com and click apply for tickes, and it's the same.

Was OK yesterday.   Mrs Grim on another computer on same network same as yesterday is not blocked.

🙄

Edited by Grim Jim
To add that this is before ther codes-enterring page.

Just now, Grim Jim said:

Anyone else?

Got the wee jigsaw robot tester again, moved it into place and am now blocked.   Used the email link first.   Reboot and tried again: same.   Enter uefa.com and click apply for tickes, and it's the same.

Was OK yesterday.   Mrs Grim on another computer on same network same as yesterday is not blocked.

🙄

Same thing happened to a mate yesterday. Think he tried Edge browser instead of chrome and it worked but not sure. 

1 minute ago, Grim Jim said:

Anyone else?

🙄

No it is fine for me Grim Jim.

4 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Why are people clicking the link at 1100?

Its clearly not going to work.

J

The link works fine, it's the codes that don't. Seeing what Grim Jim is experiencing, probably a good idea to check you're being redirected correctly.

2 minutes ago, islayscot said:

never thought of that. either that or he was on the wind up and doctored the image he sent me....

I could be wrong but from what I remember the last time you don’t get to see your tickets straight away. You need to download the ticket app and they become available at some point later but not the same day.  It was 2 years ago right enough so I may be talking shite. 

16 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Thanks.   Will try, but I'm fekkin slow on that.

I tried on my work laptop and got the same thing. I tried again and it opened 2 web pages. I closed dowj the second page and the first was ok . so try again.