Ticket allocations and SSC points - Page 19 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket allocations and SSC points

GLOSTA

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so does anyone know that if you buy one ticket using your code (to get booking referenc) and then your family memmber logs in and does the seat with option. can you then log in again and buy a ticket for the next game?

its a shit show. 

how the hell do you get a family of four to book tickets for three games together.

defo cant afford 195 tickets!

On 12/4/2023 at 6:57 PM, Bristolhibby said:

Read on FB (take with a pinch of salt) that they are being sent out Wednesday AM.

Well into the whites of the eye territory. 

J

Something on Facebook turns out to be accurate? There’s a first time for everything. 

15 hours ago, Stew99 said:

Hello. I’m on 11 points so should hopefully get a ticket for at least 1 of the matches. Does anyone know if it’s first come first serve when the tickets open or is it a ballot?

First come first served.

I’m on 11 points too. There will be tickets for all 3 games but you’ll be extremely lucky if you bag one of the cheap ones. The ones we will be left with will be the more expensive ones.

I don’t mind paying the money. Never in my lifetime have I seen Scotland at a major tournament so this is like a lifelong bucket list of mines to experience. Was only 6 years old when we played in France 98 (too young to remember much of it). I couldn’t make it to London for the last Euros as ended up catching Covid before it.

59 minutes ago, GLOSTA said:

28 points, thousands of £ spent going to every game in the campaign and could only get category 3 tix. Seething. Got kicked out the system at payment point and had to start again

I chose CAT3 for Cologne and Stuttgart.

That's okay, but for Munich, the cost is dreadful.

That said, you'll have an amazing view in the upper tier of the Allianz Arena.

2 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

Got my Germany and Switzerland ticket no problem.

code for Hungary not working. Any ideas? Frustrating 

I had same problem wi Hungary code, the code was unique but when cut & pasted it the Germany code numbers appeared in the code box, manually typed Hungary code in & worked fine,