Europe 23/24 - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tierney is way beyond Celtic and spfl class now. Easy for me to say he grows a pair and sticks it out, but if he’s suffering, as per previous comments on his body language when with team ‘mates’ , then maybe he does come back. Would be a huge shame, as he can and should be involved at highest level.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Villa now 2 nil up and taking complete control of the game

I was at least hoping Hibs would go to Villa park with a small chance but if the game keeps going the way it is, Hibs will be out tonight

4 hours ago, slasher said:

Good luck to the Hibees tonight but if I was a betting man I’d be going for 0-5!

I really can’t see anything else much better unless Villa don’t take it seriously (unlikely given Emery’s track record).

I might have been a tad optimistic here 😳

45 minutes ago, slasher said:

Carter Vickers and Nawrocki both out for 2 months and Tierney told to train with the reserves………Celtic surely must at least go and ask the question you would have thought!

Arteta is a penis

4 hours ago, slasher said:

Carter Vickers and Nawrocki both out for 2 months and Tierney told to train with the reserves………Celtic surely must at least go and ask the question you would have thought!

Seems he’s more likely to be going to Sociedad. Harry Souttar to Rangers on loan is our latest rumour. Wondered if Celtic might go for him given Rodger’s signed him for Leicester although he is a big bluenose. 

6 minutes ago, slasher said:

The sheep 1-0 down at the break but this game could finish anything. They are both howling at the back!

I really think Robson should have changed to a back 4 at half time.