Season 23/24 - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Burglars in Inverness set to move to Aberdeen with the arrival of Big Dunc

I'm glad he's got a job. Forest Green was disastrous but hopefully he'll have learnt from that experience. I don't know if 51 makes you a young manager but nice to see a different name rather than the same ones on the managerial merry go round.

1 hour ago, Hertsscot said:

I'm glad he's got a job. Forest Green was disastrous but hopefully he'll have learnt from that experience. I don't know if 51 makes you a young manager but nice to see a different name rather than the same ones on the managerial merry go round.

100% agree about the different name and get the feeling he’s working for very little in the wage department just wanting a chance which isn’t a bad thing. His record at Forrest Green was honking tho 1 win in 18

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

And another, and another....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What an absolutely arrogant tosses beale is, totally disrespectful to say we shouldn’t be getting beaten by a team like Aberdeen. Show some respect you smug prick. Rant over.

P.S. beale get it right up you 🇦🇹🇦🇹🇦🇹COYR

IMG_2145.png

IMG_2145.png

5 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

What an absolutely arrogant tosses beale is, totally disrespectful to say we shouldn’t be getting beaten by a team like Aberdeen. Show some respect you smug prick. Rant over.

IMG_2145.png

IMG_2145.png

could handle that from someone who actually had some history / knowledge of the game in Scotland ; but a low level journeyman nobody ........ 

15 minutes ago, Shaundy said:

So the Rangers manager is an English half wit . That it what this once proud Scottish club has by choice become. 
glad the sheep shagging oil thieving bassas without a bypass managed an away win . 

We’ve had a bypass for a few years 🤗🤗🤗

2 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

IMG_2145.png

IMG_2145.png

He is one arrogant prick. Has won fuck all, and comes out with this tripe...