Tickets - Page 2 - Norway v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

adamntg

You would think that the whole point of the members club would be to stop people without a correct Norwegian address signing up and getting tickets. Did you manage to get the tickets printed off without a problem? Hopefully they don't check these things and cancel the tickets!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Miike said:

You would think that the whole point of the members club would be to stop people without a correct Norwegian address signing up and getting tickets. Did you manage to get the tickets printed off without a problem? Hopefully they don't check these things and cancel the tickets!

You don’t need a Scottish address to be part of the SSC.  Or a Scottish name. 

If they cancel all the Scottish tickets there will be big holes behind the goals!

3 hours ago, adamntg said:

You don’t need a Scottish address to be part of the SSC.  Or a Scottish name. 

If they cancel all the Scottish tickets there will be big holes behind the goals!

Got tickets sorted through that website you posted. Ta for the heads up! I’ll be ok for an SSC ticket but the wee man will be borderline so bought Norway end just in case 👍🏼

On 3/13/2023 at 8:42 AM, wanderer said:

Home end tickets went on sale at the weekend, and looks like we are only getting the bottom section of the stand we have had at all our previous games in Oslo (Burley game I am sure they opened the top section for us as well) which probably means around 1800-2000 tickets for us (so basically 18 points plus for a ticket)

We only had bottom tier 2005/2009.

My nephew lives in Oslo and got me a ticket - in my own name - as an insurance policy if I this is yet another away game when I don't get an SSC one. I keep wondering why my points tally is so low and then realise you don’t get points for the ingenuity in getting home end tix.

6 hours ago, GLOSTA said:

My nephew lives in Oslo and got me a ticket - in my own name - as an insurance policy if I this is yet another away game when I don't get an SSC one. I keep wondering why my points tally is so low and then realise you don’t get points for the ingenuity in getting home end tix.

6 hours ago, GLOSTA said:

You generally get a better view though when you get your own tickets , I remember sitting in the centre of the main stand in Liechtenstein , and in Iceland 

2 hours ago, Handsome22Devil said:

Managed to miss the home end sales so if anyone bought a couple yet also succeeds through the SSC I'd happily take two that turn out spare.

Same. Completely missed this had gone on sale and have my doubts I'll qualify for an away ticket. Already got flights booked so happy to buy a single ticket if and when someone gets an away through the SSC sale.

• 3 weeks later...