Tickets - Norway v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

adamntg

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, adamntg said:

Do you think the fact that this game has 5 posts while Cyprus has 19 and Spain in October has 71 suggests that there may be fewer travelling to Oslo and therefore I have a better chance of getting a ticket?  😂

Obviously it depends on a few factors. The stadium holds 30000 so if they give us 10% and that gives us 3000 i would think you would have a fair chance of getting a ticket. If they give us the minimum that would only be 1500 which you would probably need maybe upwards of 16 points or so. 

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

Obviously it depends on a few factors. The stadium holds 30000 so if they give us 10% and that gives us 3000 i would think you would have a fair chance of getting a ticket. If they give us the minimum that would only be 1500 which you would probably need maybe upwards of 16 points or so. 

Only 30k if we play them in Nicosia , they've announced Larnaca as the venue v Georgia in June . Could be 750 tickets

47 minutes ago, adamntg said:

11 or 12 I think.  

Should be fine if we get the 3000 tickets,but tight if we only get 1500.Hopefully Norway will be generous with our allocation if they are looking for a good allocation for Hampden which could the decider.

Home end tickets went on sale at the weekend, and looks like we are only getting the bottom section of the stand we have had at all our previous games in Oslo (Burley game I am sure they opened the top section for us as well) which probably means around 1800-2000 tickets for us (so basically 18 points plus for a ticket)

49 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Hmmm.  Worth buying a home end do you think?  Anyone know how strict they are about that kinda thing?

Depends on the price if you want to guarantee a seat. I've seen mentioned of the away section being 111 & 112, so people potentially looking at buying in 110. The alternative of course is risking it by travelling without a ticket, as people generally always have someone who has access to a spare ticket, especially if it isn't 100% pick up, which I doubt this would be.

I'm not sure the ticket harvesting police will appreciate me putting this in writing though.

38 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Depends on the price if you want to guarantee a seat. I've seen mentioned of the away section being 111 & 112, so people potentially looking at buying in 110. The alternative of course is risking it by travelling without a ticket, as people generally always have someone who has access to a spare ticket, especially if it isn't 100% pick up, which I doubt this would be.

I'm not sure the ticket harvesting police will appreciate me putting this in writing though.

39 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

I had a wee look but ticketing stuff is in solid Norwegian and maybe just available to their supporters club just now?

1 hour ago, adamntg said:

Ok, sussed it out.  Got two for section 109.  Only my third away game - yet to manage to get a ticket for the Scotland section lol

Good man. I'm sure if you ask about over there there will be some spares going. More often than not folk are happy to give the ticket away for no more than a thank you. I would say buy them a pint but it is Norway after all 🤣

2 hours ago, adamntg said:

Ok, sussed it out.  Got two for section 109.  Only my third away game - yet to manage to get a ticket for the Scotland section lol

If it's next to official Scotland section , just climb over the fence and jump in . Or arrive early and try your ticket in the official section , dangerously overcrowding it for those who have those tickets 🙄

27 minutes ago, tattiescone69 said:

If it's next to official Scotland section , just climb over the fence and jump in . Or arrive early and try your ticket in the official section , dangerously overcrowding it for those who have those tickets 🙄

Went to the wrong turnstile at the Tony Macaroni last week and they let me in with an away end ticket.  Accidentally I should add.  

3 hours ago, adamntg said:

Where did you find the tickets mate? I'm in a similar boat with 14 points and might be just short 

1 hour ago, Rawlinho said:

Where did you find the tickets mate? I'm in a similar boat with 14 points and might be just short 

https://www.fotball.no/
I had to do it from a laptop cos there wasn’t an option to translate to English on mobile version. Sign up for silver membership (free), then link in email leads you to ticket website.  I had to sign up again there again, it was a bit confusing. 

1 hour ago, adamntg said:

https://www.fotball.no/
I had to do it from a laptop cos there wasn’t an option to translate to English on mobile version. Sign up for silver membership (free), then link in email leads you to ticket website.  I had to sign up again there again, it was a bit confusing. 

What did you put in for postcode and country of residence? It’s not letting me put my postcode in, or indeed any country apart from Norway 😕

3 hours ago, McTeeko said:

What did you put in for postcode and country of residence? It’s not letting me put my postcode in, or indeed any country apart from Norway 😕

12345!

I put in Scotland, then thought better of it and went changed it to Norway.  I went print-at-home for the tickets so hopefully address not important. 

7 minutes ago, adamntg said:

12345!

I put in Scotland, then thought better of it and went changed it to Norway.  I went print-at-home for the tickets so hopefully address not important. 

Ta! I’ll try again 🤞🏼