League Cup Final... - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup Final...

6 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

That's a relief - it'll be proof of whether or not you are a person of your word.

And he isn't my pal - he's a fellow poster whom you belittle and libel at every opportunity. I may not agree with much of what he says but he does not deserve one iota of what you and Dandydunn fling at him.

You post that kind of stuff and then wonder why the TA Board has tanked?

Have a look at yourself FFS.

Enjoy the rugby and here's to a Scotland win.

Agree and apologies.  Looking forward to the rugby.  Will have radio on for the football as well probably.  Enjoy whatever game you watch.  I want Rangers to win simply to split things up.  The league is over and I hope someone else can win the SC.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

That's a relief - it'll be proof of whether or not you are a person of your word.

And he isn't my pal - he's a fellow poster whom you belittle and libel at every opportunity. I may not agree with much of what he says but he does not deserve one iota of what you and Dandydunn fling at him.

👏👏👏

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Bit of good natured banter between me and my good mate Duncan, who is from Scotland and is the biggest die hard bluenose I have ever known. Been at it all week the 2 of us. The way it should be...🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

Screenshot_20230225_222631_Messenger.jpg

How fucking bads your eyesight 😂😂

There are good cunts and bad cunts.  IMO Ramy is a good one.  I prefer to be called a good prick!!  Just foned my sister and the Celtic boys always meet in the house before game.  They will have their views politically as will the Rangers boys.  I am not watching the game but sure I will see the Tifo's before the game in the newspapers. That is my big issue with the two sets of fans.  Why not be radical and put up a tifo just supporting your football club.  Follow Follow from one side and you will never walk alone from the Celtic fans.  Nah, I am being delusional again.

Just could not let this day pass without a selfie.🤣. Good luck to all the Rangers supporters on this messageboard, enjoy the day. Cannae believe I said that. I must be getting soft in my old age. I cannae wait for this for various reasons. Off now to take Wallace🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 for his morning run, quick workout at the gym with my wife, then down my Celtic CSC to hopefully see us lift the League Cup. No drinking for me, diet coke... Nerves have started...🤣🤣👊👊👊

FB_IMG_1663117050190.jpg

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just could not let this day pass without a selfie.🤣. Good luck to all the Rangers supporters on this messageboard, enjoy the day. Cannae believe I said that. I must be getting soft in my old age. I cannae wait for this for various reasons. Off now to take Wallace🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 for his morning run, quick workout at the gym with my wife, then down my Celtic CSC to hopefully see us lift the League Cup. No drinking for me, diet coke... Nerves have started...🤣🤣👊👊👊

FB_IMG_1663117050190.jpg

Good luck to you Ramy.  Mind and no go in the huff for a week.  It's only a game.

17 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Excuse me? 

Why am I being brought into this?

I’m slightly annoyed we haven’t pumped these frauds 4-0 again! 

That was a very comfortable win apart from a 15 minute spell when we gave them some oxygen by conceding a very scruffy goal. Then we passed up 3 gilt edged chances to kill it.

The huns need a total rebuild but I doubt their manager sees it and judging by the fans lauding of cloggers like Lundstram and serial failures like Tavernier and buffalo brains the support don’t either.

Happy days! 😎

PS I’d rather sit and and have a few drinks with a hun or a jambo than some Scotland rugby fan any day!

On 2/25/2023 at 9:43 PM, SamP said:

And I won't be commenting on the OF game tomorrow as I have no interest.  Scotland is my interest.  I will leave the football comments to everyone else tomorrow.  Your big pal will have 100 comments pre kick off, during and after the game.  VAR and the Masonic referees will get a mention I am sure.  Night night.

It seems you can't keep tp your word and your a liar too. Your on the other thread gloating about 55 league titles.... .........no interest in the OF.........aye right.

9 hours ago, slasher said:

I’m slightly annoyed we haven’t pumped these frauds 4-0 again! 

That was a very comfortable win apart from a 15 minute spell when we gave them some oxygen by conceding a very scruffy goal. Then we passed up 3 gilt edged chances to kill it.

The huns need a total rebuild but I doubt their manager sees it and judging by the fans lauding of cloggers like Lundstram and serial failures like Tavernier and buffalo brains the support don’t either.

Happy days! 😎

PS I’d rather sit and and have a few drinks with a hun or a jambo than some Scotland rugby fan any day!

Decent post till that last sentence. Very bizarre attitude to have .

14 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

It seems you can't keep tp your word and your a liar too. Your on the other thread gloating about 55 league titles.... .........no interest in the OF.........aye right.

Try and say something positive this week.  Not a Rangers fan or a liar kid.  There is only one Rangers fan left on here to the best of my knowledge.  It's the spelling and lack of education that irks me.  I am assuming it is a grown man that can't spell the word trophy.  Not once but twice.  I put the 55 bit in to catch someone.  You dived in!!!  Smile for god's sake.

Some amount of weirdos on here.

The SimP discussing how he isn't interested in a Rangers v Celtic match but then giving oxygen to this ridiculous thread....

The Slasher with bizarre remarks towards people who may like rugby on a fitba board. Piss off forever.

The next time any of yous ever go to or pay attention to a proper game of football will be the first. GTF the three of you. 

11 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

The SimP discussing how he isn't interested in a Rangers v Celtic match but then giving oxygen to this ridiculous thread....

The Slasher with bizarre remarks towards people who may like rugby on a fitba board. Piss off forever.

The next time any of yous ever go to or pay attention to a proper game of football will be the first. GTF the three of you. 

It's tongue in cheek lol

52 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

To be fair to Slasher, and I'm all about the fairness, rugby fans are generally a bunch of weirdos.