League Cup Final... - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup Final...

Might as well start a thread for this match. The hype the media are creating is over the top. I will say though, this trumpet Sakala needs to shut his napper, he is at it again.. I am being respectful, I cannot see rangers beating us. We are stronger in every position and have far more depth coming off the bench. Not worried at all, well maybe the officials and VAR..

https://www.facebook.com/328764714386018/posts/pfbid0ebho3iAVJ7hB9xMUd2DsNJJrzeqtBmMBQydYCmhnZw6h2NEewbUGrriTvutGdBh1l/?sfnsn=mo&mibextid=6aamW6...😉

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Saoirse said:

If the "other mob" offends you, I wonder what your thoughts are on buying women as a wife.

I do not know ow what you mean by that statement sir. I have a lovely wife, and I did not purchase her even though she costs me a fortune these days..🤣🤣🤣

I am going with 5-1 Celtic. Rangers need put in their place, and big Ange is pissed. We will not stop, he won't allow it. Beale will be thoroughly put in his place Sunday. His " Ange is a lucky man" comment has not sat well with Ange, I know this for a fact. Ange is pure class, he keeps his mouth quiet unlike that bleathering buffoon at ibrox..

9 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Booked Six by Nico for 230pm on Saturday in Finnieston so i can avoid the bigot fest. 

I presume you mean Sunday, unless you're avoiding Killie now too?

Crazy scheduling for this one. Same time as the Carabao final and France v Scotland rugby.

Can't see many neutrals watching it.

11 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

I presume you mean Sunday, unless you're avoiding Killie now too?

Crazy scheduling for this one. Same time as the Carabao final and France v Scotland rugby.

Can't see many neutrals watching it.

will be watching the rugby but hoping for a rangers win.

26 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Booked Six by Nico for 230pm on Saturday in Finnieston so i can avoid the bigot fest. 

Going to a local sports bar here which will be showing the rugby and english league cup final

no bigot fest 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I am going with 5-1 Celtic. Rangers need put in their place, and big Ange is pissed. We will not stop, he won't allow it. Beale will be thoroughly put in his place Sunday. His " Ange is a lucky man" comment has not sat well with Ange, I know this for a fact. Ange is pure class, he keeps his mouth quiet unlike that bleathering buffoon at ibrox..

I think the vast majority of people, mostly intentionally, have taken that "lucky" comment out of context.  I also find it pretty hilarious that a certain number of Celtic fans seem to have taken issue with Sakala's "other mob" comment (and he's clearly been stitched up there) yet have refused to call us Rangers for the last 11 years.

If you don't want a bigot fest then stay off here on Sunday.  The self proclaimed bigot who says he is not a bigot anymore will be posting fotos of himself while listening to his traditional folk songs.  People like that do not change their spots.  I will be watching the rugby.  Hopefully his Facebook ban will be up shortly (if you pardon the pun). 

55 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I think the vast majority of people, mostly intentionally, have taken that "lucky" comment out of context.  I also find it pretty hilarious that a certain number of Celtic fans seem to have taken issue with Sakala's "other mob" comment (and he's clearly been stitched up there) yet have refused to call us Rangers for the last 11 years.

Its all the usual banter before a Cup Final. I have been having a good laugh with couple my rangers pals on Facebook. If folk get annoyed or their knickers in a twist, that's their problem. I'm looking forward to a good game of football and the usual craic that goes with it. Enjoy the weekend FB, and best of luck come Sunday....

12 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Might as well start a thread for this match. The hype the media are creating is over the top. I will say though, this trumpet Sakala needs to shut his napper, he is at it again.. I am being respectful, I cannot see rangers beating us. We are stronger in every position and have far more depth coming off the bench. Not worried at all, well maybe the officials and VAR..

https://www.facebook.com/328764714386018/posts/pfbid0ebho3iAVJ7hB9xMUd2DsNJJrzeqtBmMBQydYCmhnZw6h2NEewbUGrriTvutGdBh1l/?sfnsn=mo&mibextid=6aamW6...😉

You should huv called it the bum cheeks final 😜

6 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

You should huv called it the bum cheeks final 😜

We are not half of anything. We have nothing to do with the newly formed club known as "the rangers". I know they are hurting, 2 trophies in 11 years, like the banner said. It will not changed this coming Sunday. Celtic will prevail, even with the dodgy ref and VAR on their side... Have a great weekend pal.. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍🍺

And therein lies the bigotry.  The Rangers and Celtic managers both agreed that it was one of the biggest derbies in the world.  The man child says it is not,yet started a thread on it against a team that doesn't exist anymore.  His tunes of bigotry and terrorism will be on already. But, but, he is a new man seemingly lol.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

We are not half of anything. We have nothing to do with the newly formed club known as "the rangers". I know they are hurting, 2 trophies in 11 years, like the banner said. It will not changed this coming Sunday. Celtic will prevail, even with the dodgy ref and VAR on their side... Have a great weekend pal.. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍🍺

🍑near as I could find but it’ll do,

do you want to be the left or right cheek🍑😜

1 hour ago, SamP said:

We will see what the bigot's bigot has to say on Sunday.  More fotos of himself in ra Cellic top and saying that the game doesn't matter to him as Rangers don't exist.  Mental as a box of frogs.

Please just fuck off.