Indyref 2 (2) - Page 44 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Indyref 2 (2)

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Can someone please ban this piece of shit. Opinions are welcome but outright lies and smear should not be

Agree 100%. I like different opinions and a bit of vigorous debate. But this particular poster's contributions are neither in my opinion.

8 years of this fvcking fake yes drivel and all Sturgeon has accomplished is her fingering her hole to Emma Raducanu.

Oh aye, and she pardoned some deid witches from 500 years ago.

And now it's about to become a hate crime to stop a cross-dresser wanking in an infant's face in the women's toilets of a Fife supermarket.

She should have been JFKd the moment she came out with "now is not the time"

Instead, the party that told the americans to fvck off over Al-Megrahi are now all bombs not bairns, NATO'd up to fvck and more than willing to push the far right evils of american "progressive" policy with the support of button up the back middle class SNP fake yes vacuous shite dinner party cvnts.

"Free by 2025, no 2026, 2027? 2032 it is then. We'll have a meeting in 2472 detailing the plans for how we'll seek to sway the English in to not telling us to fvck off the moment we peek our head round the door. Now, back to priorities. #BringBackFannyMangling has been trending on Twitter in Portland, Oregon for nearly 8 minutes. We should base a law on this. We could offer a free female genital mutilation with every eye test? We can cost it by harvesting a mere 30 newborns a week to New Little St James"

Received a message from a mate from

kirkaldy yesterday spitting mad over the GRA it read. “Cannot believe those idiots were debating about that gender pish today. What a waste of resources and time! Sturgeon needs to go.No sure how I’ve missed all the build up to this, I am fucking fuming”. 

thise who hid behind the “oh the general public don’t care about the GRA may well be in for a shock.. it’s fucking lunacy for the SNP to go after this policy

6 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

As James Kelly said, It's hard to think that any other  government of any political persuasion would prioritise the rights of men charged with sex offences.  Insanity 

hopefully this will be the undoing of the snp and the greens.  I am astonished that they are progressing a hard left ideology.  Opposing an amendment to stop convicted rapists from getting access to womens prisons?

The greens- these loonies chapman and Greer - are like the far left radicals that were laughed at in school and uni.  Greer is openly anti capitalist.  

hopefully all decent thinking moderates will vote against the snp now, irrespective of their views on independence.

58 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

As James Kelly said, It's hard to think that any other  government of any political persuasion would prioritise the rights of men charged with sex offences.  Insanity 

When you find yourself agreeing with the likes of Murdo Fraser then you know things are seriously fked up.  I find it hard to believe that the SNP have let themselves get dragged into this quagmire.

8 minutes ago, daviebee said:

When you find yourself agreeing with the likes of Murdo Fraser then you know things are seriously fked up.  I find it hard to believe that the SNP have let themselves get dragged into this quagmire.

When you find yourself agreeing with everything one person put forward then you know things are fucked up,, I have no idea what murdos stance is on this, I couldn’t give a shit. There is right and there is wrong. And it’s time our snp representatives get a grip

Edited by hampden_loon2878

4 minutes ago, daviebee said:

it absolutely nukes any concept of the next election being a defacto referendum.   If this is a sign of what Scotland would become I’m for the off.

I will not vote for the snp under sturgeon again, unless it is a defacto referendum on a one issue policy. I have voted them in every single election although giving alba my number 2 vote in the scottish elections. She is wrecking the party well and truly fucking everything we ever stood for 

25 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

it absolutely nukes any concept of the next election being a defacto referendum.   If this is a sign of what Scotland would become I’m for the off.

Quite frankly your Tory views on how the rich should be protected and the working class ground into the dirt then I'd say Scotland has not been the place for you since before devolution under Thatcher and Mayor's Tory regime. You may find your utopia still alive in kicking in the Home Counties in England but beware the natives are striking there too in even bigger numbers than in Scotland.

30 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

I will not vote for the snp under sturgeon again, unless it is a defacto referendum on a one issue policy. I have voted them in every single election although giving alba my number 2 vote in the scottish elections. She is wrecking the party well and truly fucking everything we ever stood for 

Very good then please do yourself and everyone here a favour and resign from the SNP. The party does not need underminers in it and it will free you up to go full on Alba Party like Tartan Tonna.. You clearly have nothing in common with it so I am gobsmacked you have remained within it for so long. 

10 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Very good then please do yourself and everyone here a favour and resign from the SNP. The party does not need underminers in it and it will free you up to go full on Alba Party like Tartan Tonna.. You clearly have nothing in common with it so I am gobsmacked you have remained within it for so long. 

the more underminers in the snp the better as far I can see.  The voice of reason that doesn’t want deviants and rapists free access to women.  Shocking.

2 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Received a message from a mate from

kirkaldy yesterday spitting mad over the GRA it read. “Cannot believe those idiots were debating about that gender pish today. What a waste of resources and time! Sturgeon needs to go.No sure how I’ve missed all the build up to this, I am fucking fuming”. 

thise who hid behind the “oh the general public don’t care about the GRA may well be in for a shock.. it’s fucking lunacy for the SNP to go after this policy

I don’t tend to get involved in these discussions as it doesn’t affect me in any way  but just wanted to ask how the bill affects you and what is is you are so against ? From what I understand it’s been in the planning for over 7 years and has quite a bit of cross party support including some from the Tories.

I work in an office with 25/30 people and probably have a similar friends/family group, there is a big variation in age and political persuasion ( a good few hate the SNP) and I’ve not heard one person speak about the bill at all, possibly because it doesn’t affect any of them 

1 minute ago, Caledonian Craig said:

The only thing shocking is your wish to label all trans-gender people as deviants and rapists.

Who said all?  

I have no issue with anyone doing exactly what they want, dressing how they want, sleeping with who they want, being called whatever they want.  If they were born with a cock they are a biological man, like it or not.

45 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

☝️This

18 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Who said all?  

I have no issue with anyone doing exactly what they want, dressing how they want, sleeping with who they want, being called whatever they want.  If they were born with a cock they are a biological man, like it or not.

It can be implied by your wording of 'doesn’t want deviants and rapists free access to women'. No use of the word some or a few. And I hate to break it to you but what or how we categorize people is not going to prevent heinious crimes. Look back in history to before trans-genders and you will find Jack the Ripper, Fred and Rose West, The Yorkshire Ripper, Dennis Nielsen, The Moors Murderers, Harold Shipman and lots more.

6 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

It can be implied by your wording of 'doesn’t want deviants and rapists free access to women'. No use of the word some or a few. And I hate to break it to you but what or how we categorize people is not going to prevent heinious crimes. Look back in history to before trans-genders and you will find Jack the Ripper, Fred and Rose West, The Yorkshire Ripper, Dennis Nielsen, The Moors Murderers, Harold Shipman and lots more.

irrelevant to the discussion.  By the same argument why bother having any disclosure checks and just let paedophiles become primary school teachers. It’s about risk.  Why was the specific amendment to preclude rapists and sexual offenders voted down?  If this leads to any woman being harmed in a safe space sturgeon and harvie should be held criminally accountable and off to jail.

Facts are facts. A human born with a cock is a man.

A question for all the supposed Pro-Indy people on here - not Malcolm.

When the bill passes at some point over the next couple of days - because it will pass - if the UKG subsequently objects to it and refers it to the UKSC what is your view.

Do you think that it the UKG can strike down law passed by the Scottish Parliament or not?

If you think it’s acceptable when it’s something which you don’t like then you don’t really support independence.