Steve Clarke Fuck Off - Page 28 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Steve Clarke Fuck Off

kumnio

1 minute ago, Texas Pete said:

Again, that’s not what I meant. You are free to reply but you misunderstood my point because it wasn’t aimed at you or your points. 

I didn't misunderstand and knew you weren't responding to my post but after reading yours, I was questioning your theory on things since I didn't agree with it...

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

I didn't misunderstand and knew you weren't responding to my post but after reading yours, I was questioning your theory on things since I didn't agree with it...

I only put Chripper on ignore and you have just made the list. See ya. 

10 hours ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

Thank fuck I won't have to put up with yer retarded posts any longer

Hiya Scotty, 

Please refrain from using that word beginning with R or it's derivatives in future posts.

Thanks 🙏

13 minutes ago, Goozay said:

Hiya Scotty, 

Please refrain from using that word beginning with R or it's derivatives in future posts.

Thanks 🙏

Okay that's fine i won't but why haven't you said anything to this Texas Pete chap about telling others posters to fuck off?

5 minutes ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

Okay that's fine i won't but why haven't you said anything to this Texas Pete chap about telling others posters to fuck off?

Because "fuck off" doesn't punch-down on a vulnerable/disadvantaged group in society. 

13 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

You better be careful or people will suspect you of being him as well. 

😂

It’s definitely Chripper. He winds folk up every time. Todd must be thinking of Rolling Hills. 

14 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

Chripper’s spelling and grammar were very good and he made a lot of good points. Are you mixing him up with someone else? 

You better be careful or people will suspect you of being him as well. 

Aye, maybe I'm getting mixed up, there's been quite a few throbbers come and gone. There was definitely one disagreeable guy that had terrible, almost child like, grammar and spelling and seldom made any sense🤔

And hey, you're the one defending Chripper, perhaps you're him! 😁

4 hours ago, Goozay said:

Hiya Scotty, 

Thanks 🙏

Lol is 'retarded' a banned word now.

It's gunna be tough to have a conversation with anyone if we start banning words like retarded. 

52 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Lol is 'retarded' a banned word now.

It's gunna be tough to have a conversation with anyone if we start banning words like retarded. 

Buy yersel a dictionary 👍

2 hours ago, todd said:

Aye, maybe I'm getting mixed up, there's been quite a few throbbers come and gone. There was definitely one disagreeable guy that had terrible, almost child like, grammar and spelling and seldom made any sense🤔

And hey, you're the one defending Chripper, perhaps you're him! 😁

Think it might've been the guy who kept banging on about Dickov? 

4 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

😂

It’s definitely Chripper. He winds folk up every time. Todd must be thinking of Rolling Hills. 

If you are referring to me as being "Chripper" then you are mistaken...

Also, i'm not winding folk up every time as you state. Texas Pete is the one that is being very much wound up and is a slavering mess

5 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

It shouldn't, horrible word to use. Worse than racism in my opinion. 

Oh shut up what a load of pish 

36 minutes ago, BookhouseBoys said:

The word that you used is far more offensive. Seriously, fuck off.

Hiya Pete

4 minutes ago, Scotty2Hotty said:
12 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

Oh shut up what a load of pish 

It's a commonly used insult but I hate it. Imagine you had a kid or sibling that had a genetic disease that compromised their mental development and you have to listen to people accusing others of being the equivalent of the symptoms of that disease. People using the R term are effectively saying that your child or sibling is (as they see it) among the most pathetic humans on the planet and therefore use it as a slur. I'm not overthinking it, people who say it are underthinking it.

1 minute ago, er yir macaroon said:

It's a commonly used insult but I hate it. Imagine you had a kid or sibling that had a genetic disease that compromised their mental development and you have to listen to people accusing others of being the equivalent of the symptoms of that disease. People using the R term are effectively saying that your child or sibling is (as they see it) among the most pathetic humans on the planet and therefore use it as a slur. I'm not overthinking it, people who say it are underthinking it.

I accept It's offensive if you are calling someone who is disabled retarded which is not the case here whatsoever. 

To compare using the word retarded to someone being racist is way overboard in my book.

I find it interesting that they are no comments from yourself or others to people who are being abusive telling posters to fuck off etc, all very hypocritical. 

Regardless i've respected that some people may not like the word so won't use this again.

Just now, Scotty2Hotty said:

I accept It's offensive if you are calling someone who is disabled retarded which is not the case here whatsoever. 

To compare using the word retarded to someone being racist is way overboard in my book.

I find it interesting that they are no comments from yourself or others to people who are being abusive telling posters to fuck off etc, all very hypocritical. 

Regardless i've respected that some people may not like the word so won't use this again.

You misunderstand, it's when the term is directed at someone for doing something stupid with no thought to the distress it causes to some people who happen to overhear it being used in that context (e.g. people with an affected family member). I'm not especially having a go at you, lots of people use the term, I just don't like it because of the knock on effect it has on others. 

16 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

You misunderstand, it's when the term is directed at someone for doing something stupid with no thought to the distress it causes to some people who happen to overhear it being used in that context (e.g. people with an affected family member). I'm not especially having a go at you, lots of people use the term, I just don't like it because of the knock on effect it has on others. 

In all honesty I haven't been aware until now that there is stigma around using this word as I hear it a lot from others - on TV, films, mates calling each other it etc without any sort of backlash.

8 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

😂

We are approximately 50% of journey done until he gets banned again

New account registered, stays in the shadows for a month or two. Contributes some decent posts until his ego eventually takes over. Now we are at the stage where he denies he is chripper, he insults everyone else's intelligence, repeats this same opinion over and over. Previously the constantly repeated opinion was 3 at the back, now its why isn't Lewis ferguson getting more game time.

The next stage is he completely loses it and he's gone.

Why someone who clearly is not welcome somewhere comes back for more is beyond my understanding. 

12 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

We are approximately 50% of journey done until he gets banned again

New account registered, stays in the shadows for a month or two. Contributes some decent posts until his ego eventually takes over. Now we are at the stage where he denies he is chripper, he insults everyone else's intelligence, repeats this same opinion over and over. Previously the constantly repeated opinion was 3 at the back, now its why isn't Lewis ferguson getting more game time.

The next stage is he completely loses it and he's gone.

Why someone who clearly is not welcome somewhere comes back for more is beyond my understanding. 

Mate your post is just nonsensical, proper weird and completely wrong but you crack on. 

Are you really that incapable of posting about the actual topic thread as you contribute the square root of fuck all on here it seems?

3 minutes ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

Mate your post is just nonsensical, proper weird and completely wrong but you crack on. 

Are you really that incapable of posting about the actual topic thread as you contribute the square root of fuck all on here it seems?

I'll crack on, thanks