The 'flag Issue' At Ibrox Yesterday - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 'flag Issue' At Ibrox Yesterday

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

original benefactors wtf so are you gonna tell me who else is involved or is it a secret.

Hightower, can you not just report the theft of said £300 flag to the police and direct them to debian for more information? would they just laugh at you do you think?

I read a story about Claire Danes, where she described herself as "about as WASPy as they come," having found out what it meant, she'd fit on nicely!

had never heard of her before this tv series ; but turns out she quite big in north america ; lot of it from 'princess bride'

which seems to be of a similar nature to gregorys girl in the national/continental physche ; kids, teens & adults watch it

i may be well out of touch tho ; as had no real idea of who robin wright was when she appeared on house of cairds

(in this case i cannot say the original is better ; the FU references aside)

Debian those in the photo are the ones who destroyed it but you think there was others.I know there is at least 1 other who isnt in the photo its the stocky boy who stood down the front completely ignoring the game to shout abuse.Regarding those who are involved the word is out to the to cough up £300 to replace it or the police is involved.So far they have obviously ignored us and due to the fact we dont know addresses then we cant send the police up for a visit.I am trying to ignore the stranraer fan but he keeps coming back with new stories but nothing is believable so maybe i should ignore what he says.

Hightower, I know this is an emotive issue for you but you need to let it go, on here at least. You're getting nowhere and it's becoming a bit of a farce. I hoe you get it sorted but it's not going to happen by you maki repeated long winded posts on here.

My last word on it - find out when they're in the boozer you know they drink in, and knock phuqq out them.

Seconded. Karma would be to cut up their oh so chic & casual designer gear, whilst being ripped off them, whilst holding their very sore and blootered coupons & plums!!

Thanks for that lads much appreciated and we dont know where they drink although its known that one of them goes to games with someone who works at our pub. :angry: We shall see if they come out from behind their couches before sunday so they can dig deep to replace it.which is doubtful so we shall see what happens next.Still not happy.Thanks to everyone who has helped this last week or so even just to say a few words of disgust helped a lot.I also hope no other group football fans goes through this shit as it may only be a piece of cloth but its your teams flag.

Hightower, I know this is an emotive issue for you but you need to let it go, on here at least. You're getting nowhere and it's becoming a bit of a farce. I hoe you get it sorted but it's not going to happen by you maki repeated long winded posts on here.

£300 though Fairbairn. If somone took £300 off me in the street and ran away I sure as hell would find it hard to let go.

£300 though Fairbairn. If somone took £300 off me in the street and ran away I sure as hell would find it hard to let go.

I get that and I'd be pissed off too however countless posts basically repeating the same thing and engaging Debian isn't going to get the flag back, get the culprits or do his blood pressure any good.

further to this, didnt see any of this sort of intimidation last time we played at Ibrox but funnily enough we had 12,000 there that day.

The bottle would crash before they got anywhere near any real number of supporters,would be exciting to see them try though :lol:

The bottle would crash before they got anywhere near any real number of supporters,would be exciting to see them try though :lol:

Please change your signature to spell "definitely" properly, rather than the way a weedgie says it.

Pedantry, i know, but it'll do my mood no end of good. :)