The 'flag Issue' At Ibrox Yesterday - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 'flag Issue' At Ibrox Yesterday

I'm not sure where you're coming from as I'm going on facts posted in this thread.

Debian has claimed to know the whereabouts of the flag. Hightower is claiming the flag was stolen. I'm suggesting that the police should get involved. It still sticks in my craw seeing that lassie at George Square get her flag stolen from these loyalist fukwits.

Maybe you didn't mean to quote me, so no worries :ok:

I'm referring to you telling me that I'd feel different if it was my flag.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now know that debian was talking pish as i have a seen a photo of the flag online with 3 folk kneeling in front of it with their faces covered up by scarves.It may be that the blue order is responsible but that is still to be verified.I also think that those who stole the flag thought it was just a saltire as the person who posted the picture had a go at them.He said FOLK SAYING THAT THE BLUE ORDER STOLE A SCOTLAND FLAG READ THE TOP OF IT [then he says something else].

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

Yet you don't like Flure's jokes...

Not all of them, he does occasionally pull one out of the bag, I just don't want to build his ego up to an even greater level.

The Laud makes me laugh though, she's a funny wee one.

Edited by andreimack

I now know that debian was talking pish as i have a seen a photo of the flag online with 3 folk kneeling in front of it with their faces covered up by scarves.It may be that the blue order is responsible but that is still to be verified.I also think that those who stole the flag thought it was just a saltire as the person who posted the picture had a go at them.He said FOLK SAYING THAT THE BLUE ORDER STOLE A SCOTLAND FLAG READ THE TOP OF IT [then he says something else].

Perhaps one of them is Debain's mate? I don't think he'll be able to reply as I think he's suspended, I can't work out why however the mods have a weird way of suspending people for fvck all.

It doesnt matter now as he was no help whatsoever and maybe one wind up too many.I see how upset some folk are on the poland away topic about their flags being stolen and maybe no getting them back.So you may now know why some of us are upset at losing our flag.If they bring it to starks at the next game and leave it with a steward then we will forget all about this nonsense but if they bring it ,dont leave it and flaunt the thing then the police will lift them.

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

The boy who was handed the flag by the drunk Raith fan is in the Blue Order.

I said i think it was the blue order but it may have been union bears.If you know who took it give me evidence and then we can sort out how to get it back otherwise dinnae waste my time by posting non stories.

I'm referring to you telling me that I'd feel different if it was my flag.

You're seriously picking up on that when we've got Debian making a prize bampot out of himself with his shitey patter and "jokes"?

I said i think it was the blue order but it may have been union bears.If you know who took it give me evidence and then we can sort out how to get it back otherwise dinnae waste my time by posting non stories.

You gonnae apologise first for your mates spitting.