Irish Thinking They Will Have A Massive Support At Parkhead - Page 22 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Irish Thinking They Will Have A Massive Support At Parkhead

andyg83

The Irish lads are very welcome here and are making some interesting contributions. Take a look over on the forum for the Dublin match, their giving loads of helpful advice on hotels, pubs, areas to avoid etc.

Difference is, whilst the Republic of Ireland are to an extent rivals of ours (just like Wales and Northern Ireland) they are not the massive, main, must win, historical rival which England are hands down.

Your doing a great job on YBIG too Ersatz :cheers3:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appreciate the advice lads, hope we can return the favour in Dublin.

Re numbers of Irish in the ground on the night, my guess would be 9 or 10 thousand.Given our official allocation is 3,200, even a cursory glance at Irish forums shows people with tickets in every part of Parkhead.Our four are JS, but a large majority seem to be in LL. Whatever the final crowd the place will be buzzing on the night, so many sub plots to this tie.

The Irish lads are very welcome here and are making some interesting contributions. Take a look over on the forum for the Dublin match, their giving loads of helpful advice on hotels, pubs, areas to avoid etc.

Difference is, whilst the Republic of Ireland are to an extent rivals of ours (just like Wales and Northern Ireland) they are not the massive, main, must win, historical rival which England are hands down.

And you boys are very welcome on our forum, you'd swear we are going to war with you lot ffs, it's a game of football, yes it's gonna be tense and yes it will be exciting but at the end of the day it's a game of football, some people just can't act like a decent person on forums, they have to be a keyboard warrior like that sox change lad.

I can't decide if Helen Donnegan is a real person or an internet persona such is her wonderful prose and banter. A real raconteur of the message board.

I have met her, assuming it is still the same person.

I have met her, assuming it is still the same person.

What is your problem with her exactly? Lots of vague remarks despite many folk who actually booked trips vouching for her honesty and integrity.

Helen took shit on here from years back when this place was a lot less 'enlightened' than it is now...

She has learned to give as good as she took. And I don't blame her one little bit.

What is your problem with her exactly? Lots of vague remarks despite many folk who actually booked trips vouching for her honesty and integrity.

Helen took shit on here from years back when this place was a lot less 'enlightened' than it is now...

She has learned to give as good as she took. And I don't blame her one little bit.

I don't know why she gets stick here.

She offered a service. We (my wife and I) took it, paid for it, received it. Job done.

it's not 2.45 at my computer

have you not got your own forums to comment on

i can't see this love in continuing when the english want info on tickets etc

Weve got loads of forums ....many of which have scottish supporters on them giving their views......and its great to have them there as they are most welcome.

Whatever goes on btwn ye and the English fans is no concern to the irish fans

Genuinely. ....I have yet to read a positive comment from u.

You just come across so bitter towards the irish.

Its amusing in some ways.....but more pathetic in others.

Will you cheer up

Weve got loads of forums ....many of which have scottish supporters on them giving their views......and its great to have them there as they are most welcome.

Will you cheer up

How do you think we feel?

You're only here for a visit.

We've got him all the time.

What???? With all the no voters on here lining up to kiss their masters' arses :blink:

the % of no voters on this board is likely very low

i used your bus service in milan to/from san siro from the sports bar in city centre

i understand there was a lake como trip too ; we ended up taking the train and doing our own thing

Will you cheer up

nothing personal mate

i dislike the irish as much as the english