Irish Thinking They Will Have A Massive Support At Parkhead - Page 21 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Irish Thinking They Will Have A Massive Support At Parkhead

andyg83

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are flying into Edinburgh on the Thursday, any suggestions re downtown bars?

Also we must collect Jock Stein Stand tickets on day of game, obviously we won't be wearing colours, will there be any issue re our accents at pickup point?

Loads and loads of great pubs in Edinburgh? Try them all - well some.

Where are you picking your tickets up? Not that it matters. I don't think your accent will matter a jot.

We are flying into Edinburgh on the Thursday, any suggestions re downtown bars?

Also we must collect Jock Stein Stand tickets on day of game, obviously we won't be wearing colours, will there be any issue re our accents at pickup point?

Picking up tickets with an Irish accent !!!

Arrested, jail, bread and water diet, forced labour doon the mines and daily three hour sermons from the kirk minister on the dangers of fornication...........

You'll be absolutely fine. Enjoy yir trip :)

I never had to speak when i used to collect tickets. Give the credit card, sign the proof, take your tickets. :-)

again i don't get it ; why are folk helping these guys out ?

Sitting in front of your computer at 2.40am in the morning being a miserable sod !!!!

To answer your question - they are doing it because they are decent folk who's assitance is greatly appreciated by the irish supporters on here

And they if they need help for Scotlands trip to Dublin next June ....they will get it by the bucket load from the Irish Supporters

Edited by Green_Tide_Rising

the Spanish, Lithuanians, Italians, dutch irish and French have helped our guys in the past. what goes around :ok:

Icelanders, Czechs, Germans and Norwiegans also helped me in the past and I know I will need a lot of help next June to get us all in because everyone who ever goes and many more people who never go to away games are going next year. There will be a massive support in Dublin next year.

Sitting in front of your computer at 2.40am in the morning being a miserable sod !!!!

To answer your question - they are doing it because they are decent folk who's assitance is greatly appreciated by the irish supporters on here

And they if they need help for Scotlands trip to Dublin next June ....they will get it by the bucket load from the Irish Supporters

it's not 2.45 at my computer

have you not got your own forums to comment on

i can't see this love in continuing when the english want info on tickets etc

it's not 2.45 at my computer

have you not got your own forums to comment on

i can't see this love in continuing when the english want info on tickets etc

The Irish lads are very welcome here and are making some interesting contributions. Take a look over on the forum for the Dublin match, their giving loads of helpful advice on hotels, pubs, areas to avoid etc.

Difference is, whilst the Republic of Ireland are to an extent rivals of ours (just like Wales and Northern Ireland) they are not the massive, main, must win, historical rival which England are hands down.