Irish Thinking They Will Have A Massive Support At Parkhead - Page 26 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Irish Thinking They Will Have A Massive Support At Parkhead

andyg83

And can you speak it?

Why do you keep bringing politics into everything?

So you're saying being from your capital city is worse than being a West Brit?

You're a lovely lady alright.

You are the one who is bringing politics into this - I am replying to YOU. Don't belittle the Irish in occupied Ireland or all those Irish who support Glasgow Celtic. Obviously you don't understand the term Jackeen - google it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the one who is bringing politics into this - I am replying to YOU. Don't belittle the Irish in occupied Ireland or all those Irish who support Glasgow Celtic. Obviously you don't understand the term Jackeen - google it.

I do know what Jackeen means. What has that got to do with Dubliners in this day and age?

h d are u my missus? I come on here to get a few hours peace from the wench in the kitchen then you appear just like mister benn. I take it h d aint married or if she is I can see why her man must have bought her a pc anything to get away from her. mr d if u exist ffs take the pc off her and stick it in the bin.

the wench in the kitchen??? In the name of .......................

Exactly. If you don't like Celtic then old Helen Donegan seems to think you're a West Brit. She's cringeworthy

Old???

Now twisting what I said - aren't you a great man (or maybe you are a woman????) - cringeworthy??? What is cringeworthy is you coming on this board and grovelling - attacking me, the Irish in the north and Celtic fans. Do you think that is going to earn you browie points???? I have lots of friends in the TA - one actually sent me a pm while I was being attacked the other evening, said it was great to see me back on the board. I am sure one of the mods can confirm this. I will never be silenced - I have rarely post here on the past few years but I stand my ground - you on the other hand are willing to betray others to look good!!!

Saying he doesn't have any friends who support Celtic is hardly attacking the club. You read a lot worse in the non TA section :D

No - that wasn't attaching the club. He said a lot more - including that he was embarrassed by Celtic and Celtic fans flying the tricolor. If he is embarrassed I can assure you we are doing well :D

No - that wasn't attaching the club. He said a lot more - including that he was embarrassed by Celtic and Celtic fans flying the tricolor. If he is embarrassed I can assure you we are doing well :D

Aye, you've been knocked out of Europe twice and are 4th in a 1-team league.

Not bad season you're having.

You sound like a Celtic fan ;)

Yes - definitely :cheers3:

I once asked them on this board if I was hated because:

1) I am Irish;

2) a woman;

3) a Catholic;

4) a Celtic supporter

A friend jokingly replied "try all four" :-)):-)):-)):-))

The board has change a lot since then - a lot more inclusive. Now we have "Irish" fans showing their ilk - attacking the Irish from the north of Ireland and Celtic fans. Unbelievable. I could write to friends in Cork or where ever in the Republic and they could tear that Jackeen to shreads but what is the point???? He is grovelling soooooooooooooo well :ok:

Yes - definitely :cheers3:

I once asked them on this board if I was hated because:

1) I am Irish;

2) a woman;

3) a Catholic;

4) a Celtic supporter

A friend jokingly replied "try all four" :-)):-)):-)):-))

The board has change a lot since then - a lot more inclusive. Now we have "Irish" fans showing their ilk - attacking the Irish from the north of Ireland and Celtic fans. Unbelievable. I could write to friends in Cork or where ever in the Republic and they could tear that Jackeen to shreads but what is the point???? He is grovelling soooooooooooooo well :ok:

Yawn