European Football 21/22 - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

European Football 21/22

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

and there goes the Champions League for this season.  2-1 Malmö, 4-2 overall. 

10 men went to (Mal)mo went to (Mal)mo a meadow 10 men, 9 men etc 🤣🤣🤣

Rolling Hills. How yae now pal. Celtic are above the former club known as rangers in the league, and did you see the result tonight? Pumped against 10 men??? May I say..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Laugh at Celtic will yae.

3 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

No complaints. Easily the better team over the 2 legs. Europa League clearly our level for the time being. Would expect to see one of the more saleable assets being shipped out quite shortly. 

I know some people are desperate to believe it but rangers plan wasn't all about the CL cash, was it?

I think that this shows where our clubs are in the scheme of things.  Scotland’s best team by some margin last season beaten home and away by a team from a lower tier European country.  I think Steve Clarke would do well to pick a team of EPL players which thankfully he is almost now in a position to do.

2 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I think that this shows where our clubs are in the scheme of things.  Scotland’s best team by some margin last season beaten home and away by a team from a lower tier European country.  I think Steve Clarke would do well to pick a team of EPL players which thankfully he is almost now in a position to do.

Think as well they are 14 games into their league. That makes a massive difference. We beat better teams than them over the last two season,but didnt face anyone of their quality until October last year (Galatasaray).

8 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I disagree, Rangers beat much better sides last year but they bottles it big time tonight  

11 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Don’t see how that’s relevant given it was same for all teams?

Sevco's fans aren't the same as other fans.

Sevco benefitted from them not being allowed in, while Celtic suffered from not having their fans in.