European Football 21/22 - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

European Football 21/22

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

St Johnstone draw in Istanbul v Galatasaray. 

If it was Rangers or Celtis it'd be hailed as a magnificent result, quality performance yaydayqda

Actually even a top English side would say ti was decent. 

All well get is brave, unexpected etc. 

19 minutes ago, biffer said:

St Johnstone draw in Istanbul v Galatasaray. 

If it was Rangers or Celtis it'd be hailed as a magnificent result, quality performance yaydayqda

Actually even a top English side would say ti was decent. 

All well get is brave, unexpected etc. 

I'd agree with all 4 of those applying to St. Johnstone.

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Jury is out on Joe Hart obviously..... but thank fuck we never signed any Galatasaray keepers 😂

Definitely at fault for the second goal, but he's been scratching his arse for the past few seasons, he's bound to need a bit of time to get up to speed.

Good result for St Johnstone. Pity they didn't get the win but once again, Davidson got his tactics spot on.

10 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

2 mistakes, 2 goals.

Dons by far the better side.

Home tie should be academic, but...

Brown was the best player on the park for me. Break up play and pass the ball turning defence into attack very quickly. 

I'd be surprised if he plays every week but so far he's been brilliant. 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Brown was the best player on the park for me. Break up play and pass the ball turning defence into attack very quickly. 

It is clear how much we miss him. His experience,  and all around presence is something we are missing.. I'm glad for him and pleased he is starting well with Aberdeen..

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It is clear how much we miss him. His experience,  and all around presence is something we are missing.. I'm glad for him and pleased he is starting well with Aberdeen..

I don't care if celtic miss him and I'd appreciate if you didn't reply to my posts. Thanks

19 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't care if celtic miss him and I'd appreciate if you didn't reply to my posts. Thanks

Awe grow up ya nugget.. No problem, you can reply to mine as I am a mature adult who dissnae suck his thumb when someone has an opinion... 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Awe grow up ya nugget.. No problem, you can reply to mine as I am a mature adult who dissnae suck his thumb when someone has an opinion... 

Yes, the constant abuse you throw around demonstrates clear maturity. 

I don't think you have any self awareness at all

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Definitely his best game for us so far.

His tackling was hard and clean, and was great to watch.

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Yes, the constant abuse you throw around demonstrates clear maturity. 

I don't think you have any self awareness at all

Me abuse? I have had more abuse over the years than any other member of this board, but I dont go in a huff like you. Someone ruffles YOUR feathers and the toys come flying out the pram. Example, the amount of abuse you give Rolling Hills is a pure disgrace.. Grow up, or shut up.. End of wee man...