The news thread - Page 247 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

17 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

My Granny took me to the pictures in Glasgow to see that after we had been to the amusements on Jamaica Street

She passed away later that year

I read that wrong, I thought you were saying your granny took you to the  pictures on Jamaica St 😁. Those pictures showed more adult material....

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bonzo said:

I read that wrong, I thought you were saying your granny took you to the  pictures on Jamaica St 😁. Those pictures showed more adult material....

Indeed - The Classic Grand

They made a good job of not showing any nude previews in the windows or entrance or i would have noticed 

The amusements are still there i see

My granny loved the puggys

18 hours ago, StirlingEgg said:

How do they even ask for that? Apart from "like that wee Foden fud" 

🤣

It's a hairdo I can imagine being popular with 12-year-olds and dodgy barbers - all you need is pudding bowl and an electric shaver to perfect it!

It's not totally confirmed that the Sydney attacker was a Jewish man called Benjamin Cohen ...

However if it is fact the MSM are going all out to hide his religion

Meanwhile

image.thumb.jpeg.f4e9bb9831139284b6e435bd8c4d6d69.jpeg

41 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

It's not totally confirmed that the Sydney attacker was a Jewish man called Benjamin Cohen ...

However if it is fact the MSM are going all out to hide his religion

Meanwhile

image.thumb.jpeg.f4e9bb9831139284b6e435bd8c4d6d69.jpeg

Twitter and me are worse than Riley

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-68810428

Joel Cauchi, 40, walked through the crowded Westfield Bondi Junction complex on Saturday afternoon, fatally wounding five women and a man.

2 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Twitter and me are worse than Riley

Always best to wait for the facts Mam, just the facts 😜

16 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

Always best to wait for the facts Mam, just the facts 😜

True - it takes the edge off Riley's racism

This is him

fc59f57a05c6c809227284d1c5506804e16e665c.thumb.webp.ff0856c1ba78f8c2c6edd360e4934f32.webp

Edited by Ally Bongo

7 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

True - it takes the edge off Riley's racism

This is him

fc59f57a05c6c809227284d1c5506804e16e665c.thumb.webp.ff0856c1ba78f8c2c6edd360e4934f32.webp

Damn. Knew Backshaw had a breaking point. Didn’t think Rachel Riley would push him over the edge . She is a bunny boiler ++ mind you. 

6 hours ago, Shaundy said:

Damn. Knew Backshaw had a breaking point. Didn’t think Rachel Riley would push him over the edge . She is a bunny boiler ++ mind you. 

Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about her. I really dislike her after what she did to Corbyn.

7 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about her. I really dislike her after what she did to Corbyn.

There are only 2 people i can't stand to listen to, and immediately turn off what i'm watching / listening to. Her and Douglas Murray.

1 minute ago, Malcolm said:

a very dangerous move by Iran.   I fully expect direct retaliation from Israel, but there will be no involvement by the us or Uk in that I imagine.

🤣

13 hours ago, Malcolm said:

a very dangerous move by Iran.   I fully expect direct retaliation from Israel, but there will be no involvement by the us or Uk in that I imagine.

Israel made the dangerous move by bombing the Iranian consulate in Syria. 

Iran is defending itself.......sorry I forgot. Only Israel has the right to do that.

As for the UK. Our leaders are taking us into a conflict which I doubt the majority of the population want to be part of. Some staunch UJ waivers and some racists will be happy but that's about it.

So at least 5 countries pulled together to help intercept 99% of Iran's missile strikes on Israel but couldn't do anything other than ring their hands at Gaza being blown the fuck out of.  The world is fucking horrible.  

38 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

So at least 5 countries pulled together to help intercept 99% of Iran's missile strikes on Israel but couldn't do anything other than ring their hands at Gaza being blown the fuck out of.  The world is fucking horrible.  

And those 5 countries supposedly have the best intelligence services on the planet but couldn't stop a few terrorists jumping the fence to commit atrocities in Israel, oh wait I forgot, Israel got a warning from Egypt 3 days prior to October 7th...

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

And those 5 countries supposedly have the best intelligence services on the planet but couldn't stop a few terrorists jumping the fence to commit atrocities in Israel, oh wait I forgot, Israel got a warning from Egypt 3 days prior to October 7th...

Did they not move the location of the festival too just days before the attack from fucking miles away to almost the Gaza border?  

4 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Did they not move the location of the festival too just days before the attack from fucking miles away to almost the Gaza border?  

Not sure about that. According to Al jazeera and a report from the Israelis, hamas didn't know about the festival, it wasn't the target.

On another note. Why didn't sunak need parliament approval to get the RAF involved in this situation?

I wouldn't class this as an emergency situation from the UKs perspective so why was he allowed to do this? 

Everyone in the UK should have serious concerns about this government and its opposition. Their actions lately are almost frightening 

18 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

On another note. Why didn't sunak need parliament approval to get the RAF involved in this situation?

I wouldn't class this as an emergency situation from the UKs perspective so why was he allowed to do this? 

Everyone in the UK should have serious concerns about this government and its opposition. Their actions lately are almost frightening 

I would imagine that the RAF was carrying out defencive operations only.

19 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Not sure about that. According to Al jazeera and a report from the Israelis, hamas didn't know about the festival, it wasn't the target.

Remember hearing at the time and it seemed a bit strange/ stupid:

Gathering and festivities

Supernova Sukkot Gathering was a weekend-long outdoor trance music festival that began on 6 October 2023[16][17] and was produced by an organizer called Nova[18][8] (also referred to as Tribe of Nova).[19] It was the Israeli edition (pre-festival event) of Universo Paralello, a psytrance festival started 23 years prior in Bahia, Brazil.[17] It took place in the western Negev desert,[8] approximately 5 km (3.1 mi) from the Gaza–Israel barrier, near kibbutz Re'im.[6][18] The line-up included artists well-known in the psytrance scene, such as Astral Projection and Man With No Name.[17] The organizers switched to the site only two days before, after the original location in southern Israel did not work out.[20] Scheduled to coincide with Jewish holidays: the final day of Sukkot (6 October) and Simchat Torah (7 October),[6] the rave was billed as a celebration of "friends, love and infinite freedom".[18] The festival site had three stages, a camping zone, and an area with a bar and food.[6] Attendees described the crowd as mostly consisting of Israelis of ages 20–40 from across the country.[8] Attendance was reported to be 3,500 but figures vary.[21][a] Security guards and police were present at the festival.

Twenty twenty hindsight but that's batshit fucking mental at best.  

2 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

They get away with it because there is a far too many people in the UK not interested enough to make a stand . Or they convince themselves that its for defensive reasons because the red white and blue willy wavers have told them it is.