Roi/england Public Sale - Page 7 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Roi/england Public Sale

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be a bit hypocritical for us to complain as in most games there are Scotland fans in the home end. We don't seem to take too kindly to it happening the other way about though and I would imagine people on the day would object to away fans in the home end.

Wasn't complaining as I have done it myself but I can see after a day of heavy drinking for some this could cause trouble especially if the Irish celebrate a goal or anything similar

Going to be a special night at the Ireland game now, Sold out. Not looked this forward to a home game this much since Italy or Spain i think. Hopefully the Strachan and the boys put on a show and get all 3 points! WELL BE COMING. WE ARE SCOTLAND!!!

Edited by Howitt10

Did the Welsh stop Scotland supporters buying Welsh end tickets couple of year ago? Don't see how the SFA can stop them doing it.

Pretty sure they reported them to SFA who then cross referenced the details with ssc accounts. My mate got into a bit of a spat about it. His tickets were cancelled.

Might be wrong about the finer details of that. Tickets were defo cancelled though

Ps ireland fans in with us will be minimal and I can't say I'm too bothered either. I've done it myself. The vast majority of them will be over to enjoy the game and support their team. im fine with that. It's not like any of them are doing a die hard scotland fan out of a ticket.

Edited by Angus_Young

Just bought a couple of tickets for the Ireland game. 2 minutes in the queue. Still available for LL Lower and Upper & South Stand front.

Next time, I'll be sure to buy during the members sale...

Edited by aljay

U think so ??

Yeah man. If the game has sold out (which i very much doubt) then folk have bought tickets they won't need. I'll probably get one the week of the game for less than face value :lol: